Translating Friend Requests

Options
_JPunky
_JPunky Posts: 508 Member
For those who are new to MFP Land, I'm offering up my unsolicited services as a translator for all your FR questions. Now you too will know what every friend request you are sent REALLY means!

Some examples include:

"You're Hot" = "You're hot"

"I've seen you around the forums" = "I'm hoping I'll see more of you in my PMs...wink, wink"

"I'm looking to add motivated and determined friends" = "You're hot, but seem too serious for me to say that to."

"Wow! You've had AMAZING success! Will you be my friend?" = "You've already lost enough weight that you're kinda hot...and I only want to be friends with hot chicks/dudes."

"I want to wear your skin as my own while I take a dump on your face." = "Hi, I'm Taunto."

Can any other vets add some more common FR terms that need to be translated?

:heart:

Replies

• _JPunky
    Options
    That's not an FR...that's a "You're about to be deleted" message...probably from a girl who's newds you flashed across the rest of MFP. What the heck is wrong with you? Jerk! :laugh:
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    For those who are new to MFP Land, I'm offering up my unsolicited services as a translator for all your FR questions. Now you too will know what every friend request you are sent REALLY means!

Some examples include:

"I've seen you around the forums" = "I'm hoping I'll see more of you in my PMs...wink, wink"

"I'm looking to add motivated and determined friends" = "You're hot, but seem too serious for me to say that to."

"Wow! You've had AMAZING success! Will you be my friend?" = "You've already lost enough weight that you're kinda hot...and I only want to be friends with hot chicks/dudes."

"I want to wear your skin as my own while I take a dump on your face." = "Hi, I'm Taunto."

Taunto and I need to be friends.
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Nice rack- Your boobs are massive and GREAT GOOGLY MOOGLY! MOTOR-BOATS!
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    what's the short version of "I read all your **** on our mutuals feed anyway, so we may as well be friends?"
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,788 Member
    Options
    "I rarely get friend requests." = "I wish someone would friend request me."
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hi = idk what to put here, but I just put in hi in hopes you'll accept
    cat gif = HAI FREND, YOU WANT TO ADD MEH
  • _JPunky
    Options
    what's the short version of "I read all your **** on our mutuals feed anyway, so we may as well be friends?"

"Thought it was about time I sent this..."
  • _JPunky
    Options

Some examples include:

Taunto and I need to be friends.

How are you two NOT friends already?
  • Summer_Lunatic
    Summer_Lunatic Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    I've got candy = I bet you TASTE like candy and I wanna make popsicle out of your panties.
  • silver_arrow3
    silver_arrow3 Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    "You seem cool." = "Sounds like you put out."
    "You're funny." = "You have boobs. I like boobs."
    " " = You don't know me. You've probably never seen me around. I'm going to request your friendship anyway and hope you accept it even though I'm too lazy to tell you why I want to be friends with you.
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    I get this one a lot...
    "I love your hair", which usually leads to, "may I pull it sometime".
  • SGM_Adonis
    SGM_Adonis Posts: 1,565 Member
    Options
    I need more fitness minded friends....has 599 friends already.

What's the translation on this?
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Hi, I' not a creep or anything, but your back picture makes me touch my ...... = yep you're a creep
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I've seen your photos, and you are really motivating. I'm looking for like-minded friends. = You have boobs.
  • _JPunky
    Options
    I need more fitness minded friends....has 599 friends already.

What's the translation on this?

All of the opposite gender, I assume?

"I need more dudes/chicks who look like they really enjoy cardio...wink, wink"
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    "I liked your use of the term "follow through" on a post. hehe"

WTH does that mean?
  • _JPunky
    Options
    "I liked your use of the term "follow through" on a post. hehe"

WTH does that mean?

"I know you'll keep going until I'm satisfied. Be my friend? :flowerforyou:"
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    "Nice socks" = "I'm hoping you'll let me wear them as earmuffs"
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    What does "I hate your guts, and I wish you fry on Satan's pitch fork" mean?

:flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.