Translating Friend Requests

Options

Replies

• Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    "hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?" = Bewbs.

Clameater is back? Lol.

Lolzzz, I don't think I even got a message with his
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Hi, I like your photos. Do you have KIK?
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    Options
    We have a lot of mutual friends = you must have the same sick, twisted, dry sense of humor as me
  • homerjspartan
    homerjspartan Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    We have a lot of mutual friends = I feel left out and insecure

Yeah, so....I still want to be friends.

Love me.....
  • _JPunky
    _JPunky Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    "Oh heavenly blessed beauty who's inner beauty is divine and everlasting, you illuminate the sky at night and you make the sun light the day. You make the birds sing, you make the breeze whisper like an angel. But most of all, you make me smile.
    " = "I'm gay. Be my beard? :flowerforyou:"
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    I proposed once in a FR. Seemed to work in my favor.
  • BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    OP, i get this one a lot. what does it mean?

"You're an *kitten*!"

:huh:
  • _JPunky
    Options
    "I read your profile" = "I just "finished" on an 8x11 glossy print of your face."
  • _JPunky
    Options
    OP, i get this one a lot. what does it mean?

"You're an *kitten*!"

:huh:

= "Can I ride you?"
  • DP325i
    DP325i Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    "how many ****ing times do I need to send this request?????????"
    (never got one from them before)
  • Leonidas_meets_Spartacus
    Options
    can i get in to your pants.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    "how many ****ing times do I need to send this request?????????"
    (never got one from them before)

Oh wow, that is a bit creepy!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    "hey shawty. lemme holla at you right quick ya know what im sayin. checkin you out over there you lookin kinda good, ya know what im sayin. so i was wondering ya know how about you and me go back to the place, get comfortable, probably sip on some of this henney, you know what im sayin, and after that, you know what im sayin, we can do the grownup and you can let me clap on dem cheeks, ya hear me?" = Bewbs.

This one...so funny
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options

"I want to wear your skin as my own while I take a dump on your face." = "Hi, I'm Taunto."

:heart:

this is my favorite.

I prefer this one..

tumblr_lnu5y7WDkq1qhhz8no1_500-1.gif
    I think I'm gonna try this one today...now to find someone to send it to.
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    "I saw your posts on some threads and you're really funny" = "You have a dirty mind and huge boobs so maybe we can kik?"
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    can i get in to your pants.

Yes Leo...yes you can :blushing:
  • _AlabamaSlamma_
    Options

Which reminds me... PSA to the ladies: Don't fall for the guy offering to give FREE protein injections.

Fool me once.. shame on me.
    Fool me twice (and bring your friend..?).. shame on.. me?

Yeah, no. Just no.

Fool you thrice???
  • _JPunky
    Options
    "Your elbows are too pointy. Your eyes are too far apart. Nose is definitely crooked. The shape of your face is not aesthetically pleasing at all. You look like a 3/10 with make up in this photo. I don't even want to imagine what you look like without make up. I actually just threw up in my mouth, just thinking about it. Your head is too big (although that may be, because of your giraffe neck posture) . As for your hair, lol. Seriously, do something. You look like a horse. Stare at your face for more than 5 seconds, and you will see how ugly you are. The eyes which are too far apart is what ruins /damages an already ugly face even further. Unfortunately for you, that can't be surgically fixed, lol. You arms are way too long. lol at how they hang by your sides. Kind of reminds me of lurch. Don't even let me start on your pale complexion. It only works if you look hot. Unfortunately, you do not look hot. Its hard to sum up a creature like you in one word. 'UGLY ' would be unfair , since it doesn't reflect how repulsive you look. GROTESQUE is stretching it. But somewhere in between, is where you would be, on the scale of an average man. I'm sorry if my words seem a little harsh. Just so you know, I sugar coated this post as much as possible. Have a nice day. " = "So, since we're both ugyl...wanna do it?"
  • _JPunky
    Options
This discussion has been closed.