Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options

Replies

• shesliketx
    Options
    Hi there! (: Feel free to add me as well. I've been struggling to loose that last 20 lbs for many years now, and I'm FINALLY starting to make progress. (woohoo!) Here's to hoping we can all keep each other motivated!!! Mind over matter!
  • christa279
    christa279 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Christa too and just started again on MFP in January. Feel free to add me.

I'm finding that I'm having much better luck this go around, and I really think that I just had to really want it bad enough to put in the effort required. I was trying to do it before without changing how I was eating and that does not help. Becoming familiar with actual portion sizes and learning how food makes me feel is helping loads this go around!
  • Susie_1
    Susie_1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have sent you a friend request too, joined MFP 12 months ago but just didn't have the motivation to do anything, however since January 6th this year I have felt like I wanted to succeed in losing the 100+ lbs I needed to, friends are important as they do motivate, encourage and nag if you want them to :tongue: I log on everyday too so good luck you can and will do this :flowerforyou:
  • bobbi29
    bobbi29 Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Im Krista.. Im trying this thing again. I have 130 lbs to lose! Whoa, that number seems impossible to reach. . Ive never been successful on here because I've never been dedicated .. I have so much weight to lose thiugh and even though its possible I may give up again, I know I will always try again. And again..and again... until . I either lose the weight , or die trying! I only have a handful of friends on here and although they have been awesome motivators and support system for me one can never have too many friends so, I would love to make some more to help me (and vice versa) through this challenge! So, if you have room for me, I'd love to become a status in your news feed and a motivator for you on your journey!! :-)

I feel the exact same way. But I have not thrown in the towel yet just like you I have a lot to lose but the fact that we are still here is a good sign.
  • ellendavis47
    Options
    First off believe in yourself and dont beat yourself up if you fall down. Brush yourself off and get up again:flowerforyou: Then DO NOT under any circumstances weigh more than once a week and always at about same time of day and same weight clothing or bare naked! Set a reasonable goal in the beginning 1/2 lb to 1 lb a week and as you succeed at that you can increase to about 2 lb a day more than that you are going to defeat yourself you have a woman's body
  • bridgett4321
    bridgett4321 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me too! I could always use extra motivation!!!
  • JoylynnAroundthebend
    JoylynnAroundthebend Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Add me, I am starting over again!
  • p_s1984
    p_s1984 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Add me too :)
  • Carrieleelloyd
    Options
    Hey I have just joined this evening little unsure how it all works so would ppreciate some friendly support myself :)
  • AutumnsMom1218
    AutumnsMom1218 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please add me, I am just starting over again too. Need to lose 50 pounds hopefully by October this year. Today I officially started exercising and tracking.
  • sarahlynn1512
    Options
    I'm starting over (again), too! :) I logged on here for a year straight and lose a total of 40 lbs. Then I gained 15 of it back. I created a new dairy to have a totally fresh start. I look forward to beginning my journey again tomorrow!
  • Dgangaware
    Dgangaware Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me! Support is half the battle! Good luck!
  • Dgangaware
    Dgangaware Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me!:) Good luck!
  • debcast
    debcast Posts: 4
    Options
    I am starting over too! I could use a friend and some support as well.
  • pancakemix16
    pancakemix16 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm just restarting also!
  • TeaAndAntiques
    Options
    You can add me too I'm super new !
  • ireney_t
    ireney_t Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm restarting too, feel free to add me :)
  • shellsy0424
    shellsy0424 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I am starting again too. Last time I lost 30lbs I got pregnant with my one year old and gained 60 lbs since giving birth. I have over a hundred pounds to lose and would love to be friends with people in the same boat. I need motiviation and support and would love to give it too. Let's do this!!!!
  • donald149
    donald149 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Quite certain you cannot succeed in this without failing and learning. Otherwise we'd all be on 500+ day streaks.