Starting over (again) help a girl out!! Be my pal;)

Options
12346»

Replies

• JulieAnnWant
    JulieAnnWant Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    If you are interested... we are a super fun and motivating group! I will take more members by tomorrow & almost all of us use myfitnesspal

https://www.facebook.com/groups/5in30challengemarch/
  • Mariabellantoni
    Mariabellantoni Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Im in the same boat. Add me and together we can motivate each other. :smile:
  • crystal075
    crystal075 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi add me too. Looking for support to keep my fitness for good!
  • gidge680
    gidge680 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I could use some more FitnessPal friends..feel free to add me. :) I've been on fairly consistently for the past year or so. Lately I've been focusing more on exercise than diet, so my food diary leaves a little to be desired, but I'm on almost every day and am more than willing to throw a supportive comment here and there...as long as you promise not too heckle me too much about my daily coffee drinks. ;) I'm currently training for a 5k (very beginner runner) and am planning on getting back into lifting. I've got about 40 pounds to go.
  • sylviatx
    sylviatx Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. It's a lifelong journey, not a sprint. What matters is that you came back, and you want it. Make up your mind that it is all about your new healthy lifestyle. It's not about pounds lost. It's about being mindful of your habits, and making new habits.

Go for it! I very much wish I had done this at your age instead of waiting.
  • pelswick74
    pelswick74 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • sunshine45356
    sunshine45356 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I also started at 287. I'm 202 now. feel free to add me!
    :happy:
  • Nerdybookworm1990
    Nerdybookworm1990 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hello all! I have 100+ to lose, feel free to add :)