Real life "Barbie" believes that food isn't necessary....

Options

Replies

• FatFreeFrolicking
    FatFreeFrolicking Posts: 4,252 Member
    Options
    Sounds like her brain has already shut down.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    My only question is how does one go weeks without eating? Short of an IV drip, I don't see how that's possible.
    Two spoons of honey a day?
  • DaveS_63
    DaveS_63 Posts: 50
    Options
    I would hope that everyone realizes the this girl actually eats food. There is no way to survive without it. period. however the example she is to other girls is reprehensible.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she is an alien that feeds off silicone and collagen.

Or barring that, a total idiot.

This^^^^ this pretty much sums it all up and was exactly what I was thinking!!!!!
  • darkrose20
    darkrose20 Posts: 1,139 Member
    Options
    I couldn't see the link nor the pics (at work...blocked), but I just read about the living Barbie who is actually getting hypnotherapy to make herself lose brain cells. Said she already felt a bit loopy and confused. Might be the same publicity-seeking nimwit??
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    She scares the crap out of me. 10/10 guys. Haven't crapped my pants like that since I read The Rats in the Walls.
  • hauhaut901
    hauhaut901 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Yes women , let's all gang up on her and b***h(no other term fits the bill) it out! Jeez. It's her body , she can do whatever she wants to , some of you like stuffing yourselves with donuts and other sht , she likes plastic , not the first , not the last , grow up.
  • starrylioness
    starrylioness Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    She doesn't really look human to me and it's kind of scary.
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Yes women , let's all gang up on her and b***h(no other term fits the bill) it out! Jeez. It's her body , she can do whatever she wants to , some of you like stuffing yourselves with donuts and other sht , she likes plastic , not the first , not the last , grow up.

While i otherwise agree, there's a fair few men with less than nice things to say in this thread. Why just get on the case of the women instead of everyone body-shaming?
  • Sinisterly
    Options

While i otherwise agree, there's a fair few men with less than nice things to say in this thread. Why just get on the case of the women instead of everyone body-shaming?
    For the simple fact that when someone likes someone else, they jump down everyone else's throats.
    Life.

Edit: Don't read into it. Ignore and move on :flowerforyou:
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Wow. Is aol.com still a thing?
  • SweeDecadence92
    SweeDecadence92 Posts: 218 Member
    Options

For the simple fact that when someone likes someone else, they jump down everyone else's throats.
    Life.

Edit: Don't read into it. Ignore and move on :flowerforyou:

Absolutely, it just seems so strange to me that in a thread full of the same feedback by both genders, someone would only single out one group to chastise. Felt it needed pointed out! If i got impassioned by every weird throw away remark, i would never get anything done.
  • Alehmer
    Alehmer Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    I show my five year old, who is all weird-ed out by her. Wife walks in and he pipes up, "Dad's showing me creepy pictures of girls!"

Thanks... thanks son.
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    I show my five year old, who is all weird-ed out by her. Wife walks in and he pipes up, "Dad's showing me creepy pictures of girls!"

Thanks... thanks son.
    Best response EVER. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • Frank_Just_Frank
    Frank_Just_Frank Posts: 454 Member
    Options

Thanks... thanks son.

LOL! Kids always rat us out to mom.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    And, she probably wonders why women have a hard time shaking the stereotypes of us and eating.
  • Lisa1971
    Lisa1971 Posts: 3,069 Member
    Options
    And, she probably wonders why women have a hard time shaking the stereotypes of us and eating.

Exactly! So glad my daughter isn't into Barbie anymore!
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    How creepy!
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options

Exactly! So glad my daughter isn't into Barbie anymore!

I wonder if this real-life Barbie has BDD. :(
  • Chellybell13
    Chellybell13 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Difference is, no one here tells others how to be like them and thrives at being (unhealthily) aspired to.