Real life "Barbie" believes that food isn't necessary....

Options

Replies

• MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    What....The.....Efffffff??? I don't even know what to say....WOW. "SMH" :noway:
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    Where is trogalicious? His gif is perfect for this thread.
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    Yes women , let's all gang up on her and b***h(no other term fits the bill) it out! Jeez. It's her body , she can do whatever she wants to , some of you like stuffing yourselves with donuts and other sht , she likes plastic , not the first , not the last , grow up.

While i otherwise agree, there's a fair few men with less than nice things to say in this thread. Why just get on the case of the women instead of everyone body-shaming?

I went back and re-checked , indeed there were 1-2 guys aswell , my bad .
    your bad?
    you basically said that if women dont like her look they are immature children who like stuffing their faces with donuts and other crap.

because the other extreme is the only other option.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    Where is trogalicious? His gif is perfect for this thread.

The Trog stern head-shake? Yes, we need that, stat.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    There are plenty of people who do extreme plastic surgury. What I don't get is why someone who is so spiritual and believes in astral travel would be obsessed with looking like a plastic toy. Usually very spiritual people try to overcome superficial stuff like wanting to look like a doll.

IMO plastic surgery is not the issue. The issue is that she thinks that people don't need to eat food and can survive just by getting energy from the sun, AND she's promoting this idea. I don't know what's spiritual about breatharianism. Meditating is spiritual. Trying to do photosynthesis when you don't have chloroplasts is nothing more than pure idiocy and not remotely spiritual.

(that said, being into extreme plastic surgery + thinking you can photosynthesis really is asking people to make jokes about getting surgery to turn yourself into a potted plant... maybe they can implant choloroplasts into the cells of the epidermis of her skin and see if she really can get glucose into her bloodstream that way.... it would work in theory... in practice it'll probably end very badly...)
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    LOL does she think she's a tree?
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Options
    LOL does she think she's a tree?
    :laugh:
  • billprice005
    billprice005 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I think she reduces upper brain function to nil. That would go a long way in reducing caloric needs.
  • sjohnny
    sjohnny Posts: 56,142 Member
    Options
    104288-Chris-tucker-hot-hot-hot-gif-I-nDxO.gif

Seriously.
  • SuperCrsa
    SuperCrsa Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Facepalm.

Its actually pretty sad more than anything else.
  • iRun_Butterfly
    iRun_Butterfly Posts: 483 Member
    Options
    WFT? :noway:
  • Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Such outrage. ha ha................... live and let live. At least that's what I say.
  • MelsAuntie
    MelsAuntie Posts: 2,833 Member
    Options
    words fail me.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Just thought I'd chime in:

90% of her facial appearance is from the use of camera techniques, make up, and years of practicing the "emotionless" look. For an example, here's a pic of her before and after make up.

016384_200x200.jpg

I read an article on her a couple of years ago. Apparently, she spent years practicing that look for her modeling career.

That all being said, I'm not disagreeing that she's bat-*kitten* crazy.

Yeah, BDD among other things. It's a wonder someone hasn't put her on a legal hold for being a danger to herself and others. I read in the article that it takes 3-4 hours for her to put on her makeup (she's beautiful without the makeup). Who has that kind of time? Oh, right, she doesn't have to cook or eat. Wait, is that a STRAW in her mouth?

In the comments section in the post someone wrote, "I hope they don't breed." Ditto bro.
  • TracyJo93
    TracyJo93 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I totally believe her. Never knew what it was called though.

Breathearianism...I do that all the time. I just inhaled my breakfast.

Best response on here thus far!
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    What crazy person hates food?
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    To live. Just air and sunlight.

http://www.aol.com/article/2014/03/02/human-barbie-reveals-shes-a-breatharian/20841109/?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl8|sec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D449449

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition
    She looks real happy. LOL
  • PinkyFett
    PinkyFett Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    Most perfect woman? YUCK!!

Even my daughter, who will be 5 tomorrow, is saying yuck and she's so weird. Kids tell the truth....
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    What crazy person hates food?
    a person who was probably conditioned by her parents to do so, unfortunately.