Real life "Barbie" believes that food isn't necessary....

Options

Replies

• VelveteenArabian
    VelveteenArabian Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    This woman CLEARLY has something wrong going on in her brain if she thinks she's beautiful and healthy.
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Well she's got the dead eyed stare down pat. What I wonder is what is going to happen when she starts to age. Gravity always wins.
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    if my 6 year old daughter EVER said she wanted to look like that......arggghhhh.....no.....just no!!!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    BSC for sure.

Seriously, she needs to be hospitalized. She is a danger to herself.

Tragic.
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    Well she's got the dead eyed stare down pat. What I wonder is what is going to happen when she starts to age. Gravity always wins.

I'm not convinced that she will age if she doesn't get help.
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options

Exactly.
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    Heh... I still think she's hot.. I've always liked "odd" looking people.

She does need to eat though.
  • luckydays27
    luckydays27 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    The Ken and Barbie people (as well as a few others) were on a show called "My Strange Addiction" on TLC a few months back. I think it was portraying people who live as dolls in real life. It was a weird and creepy episode if I remember correctly.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a bite of food in ten years and I'm perfectly healthy. Some of you people need to do your research before bashing the photosynthesis lifestyle.

I'm reporting this thread for discrimination against...something.
  • neandermagnon
    neandermagnon Posts: 7,436 Member
    Options
    Such outrage. ha ha................... live and let live. At least that's what I say.

live and let live... when someone's promoting the idea that humans can survive without any food, just air and sunlight... really...?
  • peacefulsong
    peacefulsong Posts: 223 Member
    Options

True enough. I guess I'm optimistically hoping she at least stops with the breatharian nonsense, which I believe actually has killed people.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    This was all covered in a Nip/Tuck episode years ago.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I haven't had a bite of food in ten years and I'm perfectly healthy. Some of you people need to do your research before bashing the photosynthesis lifestyle.

This certainly explains your username "SoDamnHungry"!! :laugh:
  • DamePiglet
    Options
    Such outrage. ha ha................... live and let live. At least that's what I say.

live and let live... when someone's promoting the idea that humans can survive without any food, just air and sunlight... really...?

More like "live and let die"
    :liveandletdie.jpg:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Honestly I am amazed that she looks as "healthy" as she does...it's definitely freakish, to be sure. But I'd have to say she has accomplished her goal of having a similar face & body to a Barbie doll. So there's that.

I think her face is the most disturbing. Actually her body is kind of impressive for someone with such low body weight she has managed to cultivate curves still...kind of like an exception to typical "rules"...not sure if it's through surgery or what. But to keep that up without looking MORE like a corpse than she does, I'd imagine she has a pretty careful diet and IS eating. This sunlight-eating stuff is probably just for attention IMO.
  • eyecandyrayce
    eyecandyrayce Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    I learned about her awhile ago and all I have to say is that she claims she never had a single surgery to look the way she does.

She is a liar so any obviously bs claim she makes fits into the same lie as no plastic surgery.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    she is fascinating ...I want to talk to her about life

I also think she is beautiful & is appearing how she wants to appear right now and I am okay with that

I know that there are some enlightened masters in India who survive on only air/sunlight but I highly doubt she does
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options
    I wonder if she counts calories while doing the breathing air diet. :laugh:
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    60ldPjl.jpg

Maybe this is actually what's going on with barbie.
  • lacurandera1
    lacurandera1 Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options

no wonder you're sodamnhungry. :laugh: