it depends

Damn! I was afraid of that!
  • fit_war
    fit_war Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    So we are all agreed, small is better? :cry:

it depends

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dont be sad... cant be that bad :flowerforyou:
  • b3st
    b3st Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    1. I delete people that add me and don't ever interact:grumble:

2. If I have 50 friends on my list probably i will not accept a FR or maybe i will :huh: ... and if I do... back to point number 1

I like to interact with my friends and more than 50 ... not sure if i can do that!

I'm thinking off adding you and not interacting, what's the survival rate?

mmmm.... i will think about it

LOL

Do it get special treatment then?
  • fit_war
    Options

2. If I have 50 friends on my list probably i will not accept a FR or maybe i will :huh: ... and if I do... back to point number 1

I like to interact with my friends and more than 50 ... not sure if i can do that!

LOL

Still thinking:grumble:
  • mrhonesty
    mrhonesty Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    So we are all agreed, small is better? :cry:

it depends

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: dont be sad... cant be that bad :flowerforyou:

It depends who you ask!! :sad:
  • b3st
    Options

LOL

Well that means you must be considering it, right? :bigsmile:
  • fit_war
    Options

LOL

yes1.gif
  • b3st
    Options

LOL

yes1.gif

Nice gif...but what about if there's 50 on your list and I'm silent like a ninja.
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    I haven't deleted anyone, yet. But... I've not been on here even a year. I don't interact a lot because I'm really on here to track, but if someone has been doing good and I see it in my feed, I say something. I rarely get responses back, though. I've never gotten hate mail as a result. LOL Had that happen on FB though! HILARIOUS. Anyways, I was recently cut and I'm not sure why. I think it is because I took a few months off to maintain. Had some major family issues right after the first of the year (Dad in the hospital) so I took that time off. Then decided to lift and eat at maintenance for a while. I bounced around and I think that because I wasn't super active and 'dedicated', I got cut. Which sucks because I really admired the person for what she had accomplished. But I guess I just wasn't up to that speed. I don't take it personally although I miss seeing her updates. I did write and wish her well so hopefully that was ok. LOL I guess it depends on your style, overall, just like in real life. I would probably only cut someone if they were doing what I felt was stupid, if they were hacked, or if they deactivated. Same as I would in real life.
  • chelseafxx
    chelseafxx Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I like friends who log in every day or at least most of the week. How can we help each other out if you're not logging in? I delete people who haven't logged in for more than 3 weeks. Sorry bout it! Just re-friend me if you come back it's not like its personal this isn't 4th grade. I think we should all be able to be mature about it.
  • jessikabrook
    jessikabrook Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Top 'criteria' I guess is active user, not a total negative nelly and no crazy low calorie diarys.
  • starlaca
    starlaca Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I make cuts on a regular basis because I don't like being treated like a piece of fruit. If you don't interact, you don't last.

I didn't treat you "like a piece of fruit" and you dropped me like a hot potato. I have been seeing a therapist ever since. :sad:
  • MissInfiniti
    MissInfiniti Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I just accept 'errybody who wants to be my friend and leave them there. Then I like/comment things of theirs when they show up on my newsfeed. Don't have any particular friends that I follow.
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I make cuts on a regular basis because I don't like being treated like a piece of fruit. If you don't interact, you don't last.

Too funny! Made me snort!!!
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options

I didn't treat you "like a piece of fruit" and you dropped me like a hot potato. I have been seeing a therapist ever since. :sad:

Awww, don't cry. :flowerforyou:

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • __Di__
    __Di__ Posts: 1,630 Member
    Options
    I just deleted about 400 people. They were cluttering up my feed.

Looks like you deleted your own account into the bargain LOL