108lbs lost, pictures

Options

Replies

• RB12000
    Options
    Great job!!!!! You are an inspiration to us all!
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your beard looks fuller too. haha

Ha! That's the most important thing! :D

Thanks again for the kind words hey guys :)
  • tweety170
    Options
    Wowzers!! You're a handsome devil! You look amazing...and I agree, I don't see where you have another 20 pounds to lose. Congrats, you are truly an inspiration.
  • lesleyuk
    Options
    OMG - that is amazing - you have done a brilliant job,
    Thanks for share the pics is a real inspiration.
  • michaelsdavies
    Options
    Thanks guys!

The last 21lbs is to get my BMI right to the upper limit of my 'healthy' range - I'm not the tallest of blokes so that works against me!
  • CeciHarper
    Options
    I started on Jan 17th this year.
    [/quote]

What an inspiration!!! That's a lot of weight to lose in 9 months!! WOW!!! You look great! Congratulations!!!
  • caryn2010
    caryn2010 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Fecking Fantastic ! ! ! Way to really be dedicated to your goal !
  • Corbinsmom
    Options
    There are not words to say how impressive your acomplishment is! You look amazing!! Sooooo incredible. You are an amazing man. WOW!!!
  • noble1987
    Options
    You look incredible!!! Well done babe! xxx
  • owengem
    owengem Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Wow. You look amazing and myst feel great. Can't wait to feel how you must be feeling now. I have a long way to go but you are an inspiration!
    You've done fantastic x
  • HYeliab
    Options
    Dude, thanks for sharing. You are looking good and serve as great motivation for the rest of us. I just put down that tasty Nilla Wafer (LOL!).
    -HB
  • Russellb97
    Russellb97 Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    Great job Michael!

You get a brand new start on life.

Actually I sometime feel bad for the "always thin" people. The journey and the accomplishment of losing 100+ pounds is unlike any other and after you've done it you really appreciate life and feel like you could do anything. Like write a book ;)

You look great man.
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Inspiration! You look fantastic!
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Well done!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    :noway: WOW!!!

Well done!! :drinker:
  • michaelsdavies
    Options
    Thanks everyone for the kind words! If I can provide inspiration to anyone then that's fantastic, I'd be made up! :)
  • rachelblank427
    rachelblank427 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Way to go! You look great!
  • maureensm
    maureensm Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Look at you, stud! AMAZING job!!!
  • megamom
    megamom Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you look, and I bet you feel great. I love your camera by the way.
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!

The last 21lbs is to get my BMI right to the upper limit of my 'healthy' range - I'm not the tallest of blokes so that works against me!

Ask a boxer if he is in the healthy BMI range? the answer is no! It doesnt take into account muscle mass, build, bone density. It's just a guide. Please don't lose more weight just because a table telsl you to. It's how you feel and your body fat percentage is what counts. You're better off getting that measured properly.

I'm short too! :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!