108lbs lost, pictures

Options

Replies

• Shawna_831
    Options
    WOW! You look great. Good job!
  • You look fantastic. An inspiration to say the least. :0)
  • bigmama65
    bigmama65 Posts: 2,529 Member
    Options
    WOW....did i say wow... Congrats on your weight loss. I just joined the site today and hopefully I will post a before and after shot that looks as good as you have done. wtg :)
  • jantawa
    jantawa Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Fantabulous!! Dahling, you look mahvelous:)
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    Any loose skin at all or did it all tighten back up over time or quickly? How much protein were you taking in in a day?
  • mrocka
    mrocka Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    you look great!!!! thanks for posting these pics & congrats
  • slg334
    Options
    Great job! This is really inspiring. You look great~
  • cshaffer213
    Options
    You look amazing!! Congrats on your success! I am just beginning my looong journey today, and you have become my role model! Thank you!
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Any loose skin at all or did it all tighten back up over time or quickly? How much protein were you taking in in a day?

Yeah I've got some loose skin - not a huge amount though. Mostly round the tops of my arms/legs and belly. The tops of my arms I can sort out with some weight training I think no problem, unsure about my legs/belly though! I guess that's the next challenge, ha. I try to take 50-70g protein in a day without having over 30g carbs. Pretty much the only fat I have is from my flax-seed oil in the morning.
  • robinsnest0326
    Options
    awesome keep up the work!:flowerforyou:
  • VJ150
    VJ150 Posts: 453
    Options
    Totally totally awesome and amazing. Congratulations on the loss. You look absolutely amazing.
  • michaelsdavies
    Options
    Thanks once again, friends!
  • davep90
    Options
    your an inspiration dude
  • clarkecolin
    clarkecolin Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Fair play Michael thats some going. It sure takes a lot of focus and determination to achieve a goal liike that, I was 15 stone a few months ago & have just got down to below 13 stone last week, few more pounds to go but getting there. Your dead right though, theres nothing like a few pounds lost to motivate you.

Brilliant going, very impressed, great to see a success story like yours. Enjoy.

Colin
  • michaelsdavies
    Options
    Cheers guys! Davep90, which Nikon do you have there?
  • Doordie
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • Doordie
    Options
    Awesome! You look great!
  • alicedavison
    Options
    litterally astonishing!!!

YOU ARE SO HOT! if i only didn't live so far down south... ;)
  • StacySkinny
    StacySkinny Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Oh wow! That's incredible! You're such a stud~! Way to go!
  • sophieg77
    Options
    WOW. well done!!!!

diggin the sweet threads. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!