Replies

• runrgrrl
    runrgrrl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    YOU ARE AMAZING!!!! WOW!!
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Wow - Amazing job! You must feel fabulous!
  • Sarah101010
    Options
    :bigsmile: Congratulations! All of your hard work definitely paid off! :bigsmile:
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! You have achieved such an amazing accomplishment!! To be so dedicated to yourself and getting healthier is awesome!

I hope you enjoy all the things you can do now, and how great you feel being healthy! I can't wait until I can compare before and after pictures and see such a difference!
  • twnzmom
    twnzmom Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Congratulations you look like a different person. Keep up the good work.
  • jojo0909
    jojo0909 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :wink:
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    Someone like you that has done so great make our goals seem possible...It inspires us who still have a long way to go.... Keep up the great work. YOU look great even with the 21 lbs on....
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats on your loss.... Very inspiring! :)
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW, You look amazing! What a great accomplishment. I have just started my "get fit" journey and it is stories like yours that keep me going strong and not having the "I cannot do this" mentality.
  • skinnyack
    Options
    Holy McHottie! ++whistle++ Congrats to you!
  • Fancyfit
    Options
    I had to see for myself. Well done. You are one hansome bloke!
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Thankyou everyone! Really really appreciated :)
  • hp25
    hp25 Posts: 27
    Options
    Wow! That's amazing!
  • jeanineadele
    Options
    Of all the before and afters I've seen your are my favorite. You have shown that it is possible. I have to lose a total of 108 pounds, I have only lost 16 so far and I know it is hard, hard work. You say to enjoy it, how do you mean? What did you do to enjoy it?
  • michaelsdavies
    michaelsdavies Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Of all the before and afters I've seen your are my favorite. You have shown that it is possible. I have to lose a total of 108 pounds, I have only lost 16 so far and I know it is hard, hard work. You say to enjoy it, how do you mean? What did you do to enjoy it?

Ah thankyou! I know it is hard, but I really thank that it's vital that you enjoy what you're doing if it's going to work. I'm the kind of person that will throw myself completely into something, so I really like learning more about food types and doing research into stuff that might be able to help my weight loss - exercises, foods, even researching diet pills (take it from me - they don't work!). I just think if you look at it from the perspective that you're doing the most amazing thing for yourself and your body, it can't not be enjoyable! Every day you don't do what you used to and not think about how you're eating is amazing.

Congrats on the 16lbs! Rather than thinking 'Oh but I need to lose this much', think of it as 'Crap I lost 16lbs!' - every loss is amazing, and at the end of the day, it doesn't matter how long it takes. Keep the faith!
  • oJoyGasmic
    Options
    Congrats, you look wonderful
  • adelehj
    Options
    Wow, fantastic
  • BellaCoconut
    Options
    You are an inspiration, thanks for sharing your story and pics :wink:
  • jbogo1
    Options
    You looks absolutely AMAZING! Great work!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look bloody brilliant mate - well done x
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!