What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We had a salad, brisket stew, brisket stir fry and summer salad. And I'm going to have a slice of the low sugar strawberry pie. {I've already logged it, so I have to eat it, right?}

017_zps8374272f.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My customers are setting up for a wedding. When they left to go to the rehearsal dinner, they said they would bring me a plate. They were gone almost three hours, so I ate a salad while I was waiting. They got back a few minutes ago, and brought my plate as promised. It was potato salad, slaw, baked beans, pulled pork and a chicken leg and thigh. Also had a few cheese cake bites. I ate less than half of it, and it still put me over 2K for the day.
  • Amandawith3kids
    Amandawith3kids Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    was supposed to be a spaghetti dinner at the girls school, but i didnt have enough money, so mom got chinese food.
  • bubblyjoolz
    bubblyjoolz Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I made crispy skinned salmon with asparagus, sweet corn, broccoli and carrots.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had more wedding food tonight. Pulled pork, BBQ chicken, potato salad, baked beans, green beans and an apple.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Tonight's supper was what my old cousin would have called meshmacon. That is a little of everything cobbled together to balance the scale. It was a salad, brisket stew, spaghetti {the sauce was made with ground turkey}, and collards from my afternoon customers. The only thing that wasn't leftover was the apple oat cookies my wife baked. But like that other meshmacon, every bite was a new taste.

023_zps900bc401.jpg
  • RamonaFr
    RamonaFr Posts: 112
    Options
    Spicy jambalaya, with loads of onion and red bell pepper, 350 calories a serving.
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RamonaFr
  • gracewantsthin
    Options
    Going out for sushi tonight so hopefully it won't be tooooo many calories
  • ezloshead
    ezloshead Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Last night I made my version of KFC's double down sandwich with Boca chicken patties and spicy gouda cheese.
  • arguablysamson
    arguablysamson Posts: 1,706 Member
    Options
    Tonight was 1 Beltbuster from DQ, 3 tacos, a couple of chicken strips from Bill Miller with gravy, and a small fries. And lest I forget, a cup vanilla ice cream. can't go wrong there.

Of course, you can eat like this on one-meal-a-day and keep losing. That's the beauty of it.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    Tonight's supper was what my old cousin would have called meshmacon. That is a little of everything cobbled together to balance the scale. It was a salad, brisket stew, spaghetti {the sauce was made with ground turkey}, and collards from my afternoon customers. The only thing that wasn't leftover was the apple oat cookies my wife baked. But like that other meshmacon, every bite was a new taste.

023_zps900bc401.jpg

I'm soup crazy and I can smell this. Nommmmmm!
  • maryjay52
    maryjay52 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    boneless skinless chicken breast and beets tonight
  • tabbyblack13
    tabbyblack13 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I've made a couple of things this weekend so I would have lunch. Green Chicken Masala, Turkey and spinage curry, and Thai-Brasied chicken are the main courses. I have Kale with walnuts and cranberries as a side dish.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Tonight I think my husband and I are going to make sushi salad. I love it. We use Alton Brown's sushi rice recipe, and layer it in individual bowls with shredded nori, thinly sliced cucumber, chopped avocado, and flaked salmon. I usually mix up some honey and vegetarian soy sauce and add a few sesame seeds, stick that on top. It's delicious!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    Options
    spicy honey chicken w/ some kind of rice-y side dish and probably broccoli. Not terribly creative. Really delicious though!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a salad and pork loin stir fry. Also a cup of pineapple, strawberries, mango and peach.

021_zps0d49b62c.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper was a simple salad and a bowl of my wife's spaghetti {made with ground turkey}.

014_zps7373dfcd.jpg
  • corgicake
    corgicake Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    Cream curry chicken stuff... this is a stripped down version of something else.

1 cup heavy whipping cream
    2 chicken leg quarters
    2 pounds potatoes
    1 pound carrots
    2 onions
    1 can diced tomatoes (think the Campbell's size ones)
    salt and curry powder to taste, may use flour as a thickener

Makes 4 heaping bowls at about six hundred calories a pop. The more normal thing to do with this stuff is split it into smaller servings and pour over rice. Tonight, I didn't want the rice.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My wife picked up a smoked pork roast from Harvey's Deli. I made a salad, cooked green beans and grilled sweet potatoes and onion slices. Also had some of the low sugar strawberry pie with blueberries. Yum.

026_zps140d0f6e.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    A salad, corn, green beans, boiled egg and pork roast stir fry. Very good.

025_zps0ea8fafb.jpg