What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    After a day of continuous snacking, a salad with rib meat was my supper. Although part of the snacking was half a slice of meat lovers pizza. These long boring days at work are killing me.

021_zps3c82b5fc.jpg
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    I'm making burek stuffed with poached shreaded free range chicken, mushrooms, spinach, feta light sour cream and pinenuts.
  • crazybaby518
    crazybaby518 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    My mommy has those plates! :) beautiful salad btw looks yummy
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My mommy has those plates! :)

You are the second person who has told me that. I had my old work plates for a couple of years and was tired of them. I saw these at a thrift store, so I picked them up, and gave my old ones away. Only drawback in there was no bowls and just one coffee cup with the set.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had a shrimp salad, green beans, sweet potatoes, stir fry veggies and catfish. Also a piece of my strawberry low sugar frozen pie with frozen strawberries, mango, peach and pineapple, as well as half a dozen fresh strawberries. I used a potato peeler to make thin slices of sweet potato. It was the first time I had tried this, but they came out pretty good. They cooked in about half the time.

021_zps107dca44.jpg
  • babydaisy81
    babydaisy81 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love this thread, some good ideas! Tonight is rice noodles with veggie stir fry, probably with broth to make it a noodle bowl to avoid attempting to make a stir fry sauce.
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Fifteen-bean soup with bacon, smoked ham, jalapenos, heirloom Black Krim tomatoes, and miso. I am so excited I don't know how I'll survive the day.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Sloppy joes. Mmmm. :)

[Homemade - none of that Manwich crap.]
  • ALNoog
    ALNoog Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Big juicy NY strips and asparagus tonight! Yum!

I'm hooked on asparagus lately.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Tonight is Potato Leek soup with a little homemade kaiser roll with poppy seed on top.

Nom Nom Nom Nom.
  • matildamagic
    matildamagic Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Rice cakes with cottage cheese and tomato, 4 seafood sticks, white Options hot chocolate for dessert
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    Options
    Quinoa Masala Burger with hummus
    Brown rice with more hummus mixed in mmm
    Steamed Broccoli.

Yummmyyy

This recipe: http://foodbabe.com/2012/07/16/homemade-quinoa-masala-burgers/

Bump. Looks delicious. Will definitely try. Thanks!
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    No time to prepare a proper supper tonight so I will be having a sandwich wrap using leftover pork chops from a weekend cookout. Low carb wrap, pork chop, spinach, onion, shredded carrot, tomato, banana peppers and a little Stubbs spicy bbq sauce.
  • ryguyy81
    ryguyy81 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BBQ ribs, steamed veggies, and a salad.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    My husband went fly fishing and was supposed to bring home trout for dinner. He just texted and said he only caught one that he could keep. So apparently we are having an appetizer of trout, and I guess some frozen parmesan crusted tilapia fillets I have in the freezer! Fine by me, not a big trout person anyway! Some sort of rice side dish and salad or steamed green beans to go with I suppose.
  • daisy_dekillb
    Options
    Mahi Mahi w/ peach salsa and basmati rice.
  • geniabeana31
    geniabeana31 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am shooting for Blackened Tilapia. Trying a new recipe tonight! My Cardio class is at 6 tonight and I hate eating so late.
  • angf0679
    angf0679 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    I'm sitting here at work thinking. I did do a major grocery shipping trip a week ago and filled my freezer. But that's just it. It's all in the freezer. So I'm a trying to decide what I can have that will keep my under my goal and isn't frozen! (or can be cooked frozen)
  • rayneface
    rayneface Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Headed out to the Keg Steakhouse tonight for dinner - sirloin and their seasonal veggies are on my list!
  • happysherri
    happysherri Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Barbecue Butterflied Pork, spinach and maybe some corn