What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• Bounce4
    Bounce4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    We had lasagna, garlic toast w/cheese, corn, and I had spinach.

I had small portions because I made sweet potato chips for a snack. I've never had them before and they are really very good. The kids did not like them and I ate them all. Dang. Weekends are soooo hard for me. Now I'm hungry again but I've ate plenty today!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    LOL, obviously I can't follow instructions either. Kept doing it wrong but finally got it. Thanks for your help.

Kathy

It took me several tries before I got it right. Your picture looks great.
  • kathynavarro2014
    kathynavarro2014 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    LOL!!!

**The LOL comment was because I thought I was replying to the person who said they had wine for dinner after spending time with their mother.

Sorry - I'll get the hang of this. :happy:
  • bobkat80
    bobkat80 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Corned beef and cabbage with potatoes, onions and carrots all cooked in the crock pot. Yummm, so good! Had two helpings but stayed within my calorie goal, so win-win!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Had a salad {with pork tenderloin chunks}, cabbage, brown rice, bacon wrapped green beans, pork tenderloin and a banana oat cookie. Very good.

007_zps92913e23.jpg
  • kathynavarro2014
    Options
    Black pepper crusted corned beef and seared baked cabbage drizzled with a balsamic reduction ~ Happy St. Patrick's Day!

IMG_8349.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Kathy, that looks very nice. We bought a corned beef brisket, but I was given a smoked pork tenderloin, so we are waiting on the brisket for now.
  • msnucerity
    msnucerity Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Sole with dill and lemon baked En papillote, steamed green beans and butter :)
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today is one of my low calorie days. Had a salad and a pork stir fry. Both very good.

018_zpsc33f4c57.jpg
  • Buff2022
    Buff2022 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Jerk boneless pork chops
    Asparagus grilled
    bread

Just yum!!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Soup, salad, ribs and cookies. The soup was made with Bob's Red Mill Whole Grains & Beans Soup Mix. I used 1 cup of the dry mix, 7 oz of pork loin, 2 bags of frozen stir fry, 1 can of diced tomatoes and a quarter of an onion. It turned out pretty good.

005_zps73cea9e1.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Larro's Apple Spice Oat Cookies:

1 1/2 cup old fashioned oatmeal
    1 cup unsweetened applesauce
    2/3 cup diced apple
    1/4 cup craisins {or raisins}
    1 tbsp honey
    1 tsp vanilla extract
    1 tsp cinnamon
    1/2 tsp nutmeg
    1/4 tsp allspice

Preheat oven to 350F.
    Mix all ingredients and let sit for 10 minutes. {so oats can absorb moisture}
    Drop cookie dough by spoonfuls parchment paper lined cookie sheet & flatten into circles. {unless you like square cookies}
    Bake 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown.
    Remove from oven and let rest on cookie sheet for 5 minutes, then move to a cooling rack.
    Store in covered container when completely cooled.

These cookies were really good, and only 51 calories each with a 16 cookie batch.
  • kathynavarro2014
    Options
    Your cookies sound good, Larro.

My dinner was rather boring tonight and definitely not photogenic. Boneless, skinless chicken breast grilled on my George Foreman, brown rice and leftover seared & baked cabbage.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Same as last night. Soup, salad and ribs. Still good.
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I wondered what those bacon wrapped green beans looked like. Yum!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    Low fat slow cooker chicken curry. I found out that if you leave chicken cooking for 8 hours it comes out all shredded and delicious - like buttah! Also, Trader Joe's has low fat coconut milk - so delicious (thinking about drinking it out of the can for real).
  • Sunbrooke
    Sunbrooke Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    Black pepper crusted corned beef and seared baked cabbage drizzled with a balsamic reduction ~ Happy St. Patrick's Day!

IMG_8349.jpg

Nice adaptation! Looks Yummy.
  • rompydompy
    rompydompy Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    we made the Pioneer Woman's Chicken Piccata--- at 941 calories, it is so bad but SOOOO good :) Subbed half and half for the heavy cream and had a birdseye steamfresh broc., cauliflower and carrot blend with it. AND stayed under my calorie count today! :D Woot woot!
  • Jlmervin03
    Jlmervin03 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Sushi!!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I had another bowl of the bean and veggie soup, a rib, stir fry veggies and a slice of pizza the cleaning guy gave me when I got to work this afternoon. It was all very good.

012_zps64fa1831.jpg