Replies

• _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Tacos
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    The baby shower at work went longer then planned, so I did eat a little of the plate they brought me. But my real supper is waiting for me at home.

ghotwmt4e968.jpg
  • swimminginseattle
    swimminginseattle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Homemade Enchilada

Made of: onion, crushed red peppers,lean beef, seasoning, ff re-fried beans, raisins, olives, enchilada sauce, and cheddar on top...I split the pan between flour and corn tortilla's.

My 1st day here and I love that photo's can be posted!
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Made a pot of pinto beans, so had a cup of those, red potato salad, cucumber, and a piece of multi-seed bread w/pb.

u965hy5p4qif.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    My late supper was sesame chicken stir-fry over rice, and broccoli salad. Very good.

0r9d7ftzz0wy.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's whole wheat pasta with tomato and spinach meat sauce. Topped with lots of parm, of course!

• _QueenE_
    edited April 2015
    Options
    BLT's and canned corn since there are no ears available. Everyone in my house loves this meal during the warmer weather and it's so easy to make when I'm feeling lazy.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    See Rachel's post below if you are still having the "huge pic" issue.
    Rachel wrote: »
    Olivia wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    mygnsac wrote: »
    Olivia, just wanted to share this with you...I just posted a pic using Firefox version 34.0.5. The pic still appears huge before I post the reply (e.g., right after I attach the pic and when I click on "Preview"). Then, I had to scroll over to the right in order to click on "Post Reply." After I posted the reply, the pic is sized down to fit the page. Before, it sized down as soon as I attached the pic.

Also, here are a couple responses from the What do your meals look like post where they say they are still seeing huge pics.
    Steph38878 wrote: »
    I'm using firefox. They're still huge....
    kducky22 wrote: »
    When I use IE on my desktop they look normal, but when I use IE on my Surface they come out huge! I wonder if it varies by device instead of by program used.
    Thank you for letting me know. @Rachel is going to follow-up to reproduce and update this bug ticket and provide updates as we get them.

For anyone having still seeing large photos, can you either post in here, or send me a PM to @rachel and let me know what you're using. I was unable to recreate the bug on chrome, firefox or safari on a Mac.
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Made bean soup with the pinto beans I cooked yesterday. Added asparagus, green beans, raisin, turkey and parm cheese.

6sc2nwranfhz.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I didn't take any supper to work, so I came home a little early. Had chili with mixed veggies and Cheddar. Then chicken stir-fry and broccoli salad. Very good.

rzq4zhp7qmwp.jpg
    mr727r110gsb.jpg
  • _QueenE_
    Options
    Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in a light cheese sauce. I got out the gfg and I'm going to make chicken on it.
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Buffalo chicken burgers on the grill!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Lots of work outside after my day job before I'll have time to eat. So, probably leftover chicken in premade tomato based pasta sauce over pasta. Sugar snap peas fresh from the garden on the side, fresh parsley from the garden on the top.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Lots of work outside after my day job before I'll have time to eat. So, probably leftover chicken in premade tomato based pasta sauce over pasta. Sugar snap peas fresh from the garden on the side, fresh parsley from the garden on the top.

I must have planted my sugar snaps too late. They are just now starting to vine. I'm afraid the heat will get them before they bare.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie cooked a pork loin in the slow cooker today. I made a sandwich with some of it chipped up, topped with a brown sugar and vinegar based sauce she made. Also had black beans and green beans. {there was no other color of beans} Everything was real good.

3f7s19sm1mzo.jpg
  • mygnsac
    Options
    Roast turkey on sprouted grain bread with portobello mushroom, tomato, mixed greens, muenster cheese, mayo and mustard; raw asparagus; strawberries, tortilla chips.

ozpp50ikpsiz.jpg
  • kassiamaya
    kassiamaya Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    _QueenE_ wrote: »
    Carrots, broccoli and cauliflower in a light cheese sauce. I got out the gfg and I'm going to make chicken on it.

• MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    Options
    Asparagus, Asparagus, and MORE asparagus. This is my favorite season, when the fresh asparagus is pencil thin, cheap and EVERYWHERE!!!

• mygnsac
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Asparagus, Asparagus, and MORE asparagus. This is my favorite season, when the fresh asparagus is pencil thin, cheap and EVERYWHERE!!!

This x 1000! Love asparagus!!!

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    larrodarro wrote: »

I must have planted my sugar snaps too late. They are just now starting to vine. I'm afraid the heat will get them before they bare.

It depends on what zone. It's actually early for them here but I started some under a cold frame then planted more a few weeks later so I can have a longer supply (hopefully).