What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,575 Member
    Options
    Tonight we are having pasta with a creamy fish and collard green sauce. Roasted broccoli on the side.
  • dalecmcc
    dalecmcc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    French Dip Roast w/ roasted veggies. Great cook ahead meal as the roast slices better after it has been refrigerated. Very simple slow cooker recipe.
  • MyM0wM0w
    MyM0wM0w Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Lunch! Hearts of romaine, beets (lots of beets), shredded carrot, feta. Dressed with Lemon juice, EVOO, and spices.
    Spinach and Gruyere quiche compliments of some backyard chickens. Not overly pretty but *VERY* tasty!
    bb6r40j0i1gn.jpg
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Supper tonight was mostly re-runs. It was a couple of pork loin sandwiches, stir-fry veggies, black beans and green beans. Still pretty good. Maybe Angel food cake and ice cream later.

8y5yiewi37ve.jpg
  • mygnsac
    mygnsac Posts: 13,413 Member
    Options
    Beef teriyaki with rice and veggies; watermelon.

f94yrgzp0adm.jpg
  • MyM0wM0w
    Options
    Little piece of pork loin, oven roasted potatoes, and....ASPARAGUS sprinkled with grated parm.

pbji0imfmggf.jpg
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Tonight it's going to be a sour cream noodle casserole with a side of roasted zucchini.
  • _lyndseybrooke_
    _lyndseybrooke_ Posts: 2,561 Member
    Options
    Leftovers. Thin pork chops with a little Ranch (I'm out of applesauce), broccoli, and brown rice with black beans, Greek yogurt, and cheddar cheese. And, of course, dessert. Tonight I'll be having two fudge bars. :)
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    I was planning to have roast chicken, mashed squash, and broccoli, but it looks like I'll be staying late at work today. I'll probably end up switching to a veggie burger and raw veggies or something similarly quick.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »
    Asparagus, Asparagus, and MORE asparagus. This is my favorite season, when the fresh asparagus is pencil thin, cheap and EVERYWHERE!!!

I totally agree - my husband likes the fat asparagus and it drives me crazy. Ugh. Pencil Thin For The Win! Even better if wrapped in proscuitto and then grilled. Nom nom nom...

• Iri_2
    Iri_2 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Potatoes, spinach and butter fried chicken.
  • _QueenE_
    _QueenE_ Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken and sautéed asparagus.
  • MyM0wM0w
    Options
    Kruggeri wrote: »
    I totally agree - my husband likes the fat asparagus and it drives me crazy. Ugh. Pencil Thin For The Win! Even better if wrapped in proscuitto and then grilled. Nom nom nom...

I swung by Grocery Outlet to pickup Cheerios Protein (.99 a box) and they had the pencil asparagus for 1.50 a bundle. Jackpot!
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    MyM0wM0w wrote: »

I swung by Grocery Outlet to pickup Cheerios Protein (.99 a box) and they had the pencil asparagus for 1.50 a bundle. Jackpot!

Your iron levels will be amazing, but your pee will stink....

• MyM0wM0w
    edited April 2015
    Options

Your iron levels will be amazing....

pzd379ak5dja.jpg
  • neanderthin
    neanderthin Posts: 10,017 Member
    Options
    Tonight, liver with mushrooms and onions, steamed new taters with butter.
  • FitFunTina
    FitFunTina Posts: 282 Member
    Options
  • tiffbeckett336
    tiffbeckett336 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Zucchini taco boat! Momm alna2pkhfgyj.jpg
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Tonight's going to be pan-grilled chicken, buttery herbed quinoa, and lemon broccoli. I did not succumb to the lure of frozen veggie burgers even after a double workday and a hard workout!
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    We brought food for the family to the Civic Center from Parramore's Too after my boss's dad's funeral. They sent about twice as much food as the 20 people could eat. Since I very rarely have fried food anymore, it just about laid me low. I had to lay down for a half hour when I got in from work before I could hit the garden. {This is about half of what I ate at lunch} Anyway, it was fried catfish, fried shrimp, fried hushpuppies, cheese grits and Cole slaw. Very good.

1kcyhz96qewf.jpg