What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Margie and I got an early start to our 25th anniversary celebration with supper at the Wharf Express. I had the blackened grouper, red beans and rice, garlic green beans and hush puppies. Tomorrow, on our actual anniversary we are going to do seafood again.

eiebbqb3yiy9.jpg
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,790 Member
    Options
    Flank steak stir-fried with green beans, yellow bell peppers, cabbage, shallots, garlic, ginger, soy sauce, a dab of hot pepper peach jam, and some chile-lime cashews thrown in for good measure. My husband is baking bread and pretzels, and we're waiting on those. He used a mix of wheat flour and blue cornmeal, so we'll see how it turns out.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Happy New Year. Black eyed peas, corn casserole, pork loin, cheesy broccoli quinoa and {unpictured} sausage Alfredo. Very good.

50mo76qctr5o.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Pork loin, slaw, black eyed peas and cheesy broccoli quinoa. Very good. {the pork loin was a new slow cooker recipe Margie tried. Not the same as last night's, which was work leftovers}

6064f34zwuye.jpg
  • TennesseeJen
    TennesseeJen Posts: 22 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    I was soooo satisfied with my din din tonight! Browned ground turkey with garlic and onion powder and the garlic and herb Mrs. Dash and about 2/3 of a can of no-salt added tomatoes that was drained. Scooped that on top of a bed of roasted spaghetti squash. I had PLENTY of leftover calories for some parm on top! So scrumptious and satisfying! I had a side of cucumbers, carrots, and light Italian dressing. Less than 500 calories total!
    0hfouciwlhvp.jpeg
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    4amqcei89q19.jpg
    Chicken stew and buttermilk biscuits
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,790 Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Leg of lamb with peas, string beans and carrots. All roasted with lemon and dill.
    Cheese-chipotle bread (my husband baked it).
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We ate at Sister's house tonight. It was a salad, and green chili {with cheddar cheese} over rice. Very good. The pork in the chili was still squealing Saturday morning. Pretty fresh. Also had brownies, but no picture.

rwm764t1a24x.jpg
    irk9n8sipdkw.jpg
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Ham and spicy bean soup. First time making it, it's still simmering though. Going to be great when it's done!
  • GraceWyatt91
    GraceWyatt91 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    How do you make a veggie burger??...
  • sandyfritz52
    sandyfritz52 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wild quail and green beans for dinner tonight and I still have 385 calories left. I might treat myself to some homemade banana bread and watch a little tv now. gwton8gjtkrb.jpeg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I was able to slip away from work long enough to eat supper with Margie at Main Street Station. We shared chips and salsa {un-pictured} and I had the Parrillada {steak, chicken and shrimp} with rice and re-fried beans. Very good.

3z3n85k0a8gu.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Supper tonight was the last of Margie's Spinach, Sausage and Munster Quiche, a chicken breast sandwich, grapes and a carrot. Very good. And thanks to the Quilting Club ladies, a couple of pumpkin cookies.

yh6f8n8kgyx4.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    ks9o6jr53gk9.jpg

Supper was the upper deck of a Ruby Tuesday's Double Decker Chicken, peas, corn on the cob, a ham and cheese sandwich and a couple of carrots. Not too bad.
  • allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    gq5l4xscpske.jpg

The picture doesn't do it justice, this is so freakin good! Creamy avocado fettuccine. No meat no dairy, loaded with fiber, iron, calcium and protean
  • KatieSwarts
    KatieSwarts Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I had 3/4 cup pasta! It seemed to have filled me up but now, about an hour later, it seems to be wearing off!
  • Lola38mfp
    Lola38mfp Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Taco soup
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went to el Jalisco, our local Mexican restaurant, for supper tonight. I had Cozumel's Delight, a Chipotle soup with fish, shrimp and crab. Very, very spicy, but good. Next time I might mix a little of the rice in with it to moderate the heat.

cnehho1mpt8d.jpg