What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• allaboutthefood
    allaboutthefood Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    uucu0uixj7zu.jpg
    Today's dinner was Falafel and tabbouleh with mango banana nice cream for dessert. Everything was made from scratch and oh so good. The kids weren't thrilled over dinner (but they did eat it) but they LOVED the nice cream.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    They do look pretty happy. Ice cream has that same effect on me.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had peas {cooked with sausage}, spinach with chili peppers out of the greenhouse, a ham sandwich and a slice of ham for supper tonight. Very good. Might have a small slice of German Chocolate cake for dessert.

w23ox3jhc43f.jpg

5ihyxaq0c8zj.jpg

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    Today is a fabulous slow cooker lentil stew. Can't wait.
  • DarthMommaMisty
    DarthMommaMisty Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Dinner : Grilled spiced tempah with garlic roasted vegetables sprinkled with hemp seed and brown bosmoti rice.

Yum yum yum!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We went to the new Mexican restaurant in Marianna tonight. I had the Loco Pollo. Very good.

3jtyjtqjhmox.jpg
  • bigbodybake
    bigbodybake Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    23rpl8bjbo7f.jpeg

Made my day
  • larrodarro
    Options
    23rpl8bjbo7f.jpeg

Made my day

Very nice.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Today was Mamma's 88th birthday. We went back to the new Mexican place to celebrate. I had the Pollo Feliz. Very good.

u6t2yf3odufi.jpg

The birthday girl with her whipped cream 'stashe.

rdlj2st7lzqx.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    I joined Margie and a few friends at the Altha Diner tonight. It was all you can eat shrimp night. Had baked beans, cheese grits and hushpuppies to go with them. {and 32 shrimp was all I could eat} Pretty good.

pn3wls1uythb.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Super {bowl} supper was egg roll in a bowl, steamed broccoli {out of the garden}, sausage, turnips and a roll. The egg roll in a bowl is a new recipe, and a keeper.

3spu98bogkr3.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Chili for supper tonight. A {Bison Canyon} mix with ground turkey, ground turkey sausage, chili beans, kidney beans, corn, tomato, tomato w/green chili, fajita seasoning and lime juice added. Not too bad.

6hzrpg6gr0em.jpg
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am on the Starch solution Plan by Dr. John mc dougall
    And my dinner was fat free Tatar tots m turnip greens, 1/2 cup pinto beansPickle dill. one of those big fat one I used to eat when I was a kid.
    Marie
  • chastity0921
    chastity0921 Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    Black beans with crema and queso fresco, sauteed zucchini, two small corn tortillas.
  • larrodarro
    edited February 2016
    Options
    We tried a kind of new place tonight. It used to be a Boar's Head Tavern, now it's called the Sandbar and Grille. I had the grilled chicken breast with sweet potato waffle fries and a pasta salad. The food was good, but the place is pretty loud. But then it was Friday night.

d1wvza0mabtu.jpg
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Black beans and rice, and a slaw mix and sausage stir-fry. The stir-fry was lacking something, but then it was mild sausage.

2orhtuktr3tj.jpg
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I am having black eyes peas. tomato potatoes. onion and okra soup cook in my Inatant pot
  • wilcoxchar
    wilcoxchar Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti Squash Marinara
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Imagine chili and black beans and rice mixed together with sausage and corn chips added. {because I didn't take a picture} It was pretty good.