What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• dragthewaters1991
    dragthewaters1991 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Tri-color pasta (the kind with vegetables in it) with cannellini beans, mushrooms, and extra virgin olive oil, topped with nutritional yeast. Delicious, nutritious, and vegan (my husband and I are vegetarians).
  • whammer29
    whammer29 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Tonight, after workout, we do the easy thing and get the prepackaged Cesar Salad and I stop for Chick Fil A nuggets to put on top. It totals 475 per person. Quick and easy
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We had linguine with pesto, breaded tofu and roasted romanesco cauliflower from our garden.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    Sarah0003 wrote: »
    We had linguine with pesto, breaded tofu and roasted romanesco cauliflower from our garden.

Love eating out of the garden.
  • anlymc13
    anlymc13 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken pita with lettuce, cucumber, red onion, feta, hummus and greek vinaigrette! It was delicious!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Sorry for not posting for so long. I forget about this thread.

I had Mexican seafood soup for supper tonight. Very good.

jlruwv7qrxsa.jpg
  • Sarah0003
    Options
    Hooray! I enjoy this thread. We had veganized shepards pie and a baugette. Used some peas from the garden, and the only potatoes we had in the pantry were purple fleshed, so the finished dish looked a bit Prince inspired B)
  • CandehMandeh
    CandehMandeh Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I had rice w/ eggs (2) w/ a side of kimchi.
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Sarah0003 wrote: »
    Hooray! I enjoy this thread. We had veganized shepards pie and a baugette. Used some peas from the garden, and the only potatoes we had in the pantry were purple fleshed, so the finished dish looked a bit Prince inspired B)

And you inspired me to post this.

videos.sapo.pt/L05G1iM69bB3RhMzOrzb
  • larrodarro
    Options
    We had peas, cucumbers, tomatoes and peppers out of the garden, to go with rotisserie chicken. Not too bad.
  • alyssa35432
    alyssa35432 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Unstuffed cabbage rolls<3
  • JKI19
    JKI19 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Chili with beans, lean beef, peppers, and lots of hot sauce. :P
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli at Chili's restaurant!
  • 777Gemma888
    777Gemma888 Posts: 9,578 Member
    Options
    7zp2z55yyig7.jpg

Quick Sole papillote
  • larrodarro
    Options
    7zp2z55yyig7.jpg

Quick Sole papillote

Yum. That looks good.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Margie cooked up a bunch of our tomatoes, onions and peppers, along with sausage and rice for our supper tonight. Also had tomato and cucumber slices. Dessert was a Blue Boy, fresh out of the oven. All very, very good.

ncviuymq1ju8.jpg

7993xmfmm4f1.jpg

• Sarah0003
    Options
    We had stuffed tomatoes and beer battered tofu, which worked out great and used up a ton of fresh herbs.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    On the menu tonight is boneless skinless chicken thighs in the cast iron skillet with baby portabellas, shallots, garlic, and white asparagus. I'll probably make Flatout wrap "breadsticks" (brush with olive oil and sprinkle bread dipping seasoning and parmesan and toast) to go with it.
  • larrodarro
    edited June 2016
    Options
    All that sounds good. We are having leftovers tonight. The choices are green beans and new potatoes, Asian pole beans, peas {with chicken, beef and pork sausage}, Carnitas {pork}, rotisserie chicken, BBQ crock-pot chicken breast and whatever else I can drag out of the fridge.

And I picked up a fresh pineapple, plus there is a small bite of the Blue Boy left.