What's for supper???

Options

Replies

• janicelo1971
    janicelo1971 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    0sfi4vnu1aw6.jpg
    grilling out! pork chops, nathan hotdogs and chicken breasts!
  • shawnakelsey
    shawnakelsey Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Alfredo noodles with lots of veggies , Side Caesar salad
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Ina Garten's Butternut Squash Apple Soup, Baked Chicken Breasts, Mashed Sweet/Yukon Potato Combo, Cuke/Tomato Salad.
  • Nebrie
    Nebrie Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Oyakodon.

Chicken, egg, and onion in a soy, mirin, and dashi sauce served over rice. Mine is non-traditional, because I add mushrooms. Seriously considering a few pieces of broccoli next time.
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    We're having a cold snap here, so warmed up with some takeout vegan pho, with some extra fried tofu chunks tossed in.
  • larrodarro
    larrodarro Posts: 2,512 Member
    Options
    8v0iagmaaqyn.jpg
    Sun dried tomatos and eggs

That looks really good.
  • larrodarro
    Options
    Sorry I have been AWOL so long. I'll try to post some meals soon. I'm spending a lot of time on the trail, so it might be Spam, instant potatoes and Ramen noodles. I was jazzed to see this thread was still alive.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    We are having marinated venison back strap stir fried with onions and peppers (hot and sweet) and potato salad.
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    I don't have a picture but I sauteed black beans, corn and tomatoes and when they were nice and warm, I scrambled 5 eggs on top. I then put this scramble on 2 tortillas with greek yogurt, salsa and goat cheese. So good!
  • larrodarro
    Options
    A couple three weeks ago on my birthday I had {rotisserie} Chicken Parmesan Fettuccine and Spinach Pasta with a good strong cup of Colombian coffee at an exclusive spot.

et92u0rrv4jo.jpg

• Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Planning on a piece of grilled salmon and buckwheat kasha with grapefruit
  • rdmitch
    rdmitch Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    My favorite
    Stir fried chicken, hot peppers, onion, broccoli in a hot sauce over rice about 400 calories cbvx1zf4a80n.jpg
  • WindSparrow
    WindSparrow Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    The best - stopped for take-out at my favorite Thai place, pad king for the win.
  • DameSandwiches
    DameSandwiches Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My sister and I have greatly enjoyed the photos, recipes, and comments on this discussion! Happy New Year to all, I hope that 2018 is a wonderful year for you, and here's what was for supper last night. Vegetable Soup w/Pesto! Potatoes, Onions, Garlic, Carrots, Veggie Sausage, Tofu, Black-Eyed Peas, Mushrooms (dried and fresh), Bok Choy, homemade stock (thanks to sister's thrifty ways), and a lil' pesto for flair. Turned out pretty good!6bc6zoqigzsm.jpg
  • dragthewaters1991
    dragthewaters1991 Posts: 45 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Didn't really have an actual "dinner" today as I didn't have lunch. Around 5:30 I had an Amy's Organic non-dairy bean and rice burrito (it has pinto beans, brown rice, vegetables, and vegan cheese on a whole wheat tortilla) and some Beanitos white bean tortilla chips. Along with that I had a large salad of red leaf lettuce, giant tomato, and half a green bell pepper, garnished with lime juice. I was using up some lettuce and a lime from last week before they go bad. Then to drink I had a GT's Multi-Green Kombucha, which is kombucha with spirulina, chlorella, etc. in it. I get a kombucha about once a week when I go to the supermarket.

Then just now (not sure if this counts as second part of dinner, or midnight snack) I had a multigrain baguette with Nutiva Coconut Manna (also known as coconut butter or pureed coconut meat) on one half, and raw honey on the other. It was delicious. I also had a Red Delicious apple topped with cinnamon as I have a bunch of apples from last week and have to finish them before they go bad. I'll probably have a bit of some dark chocolate that my friend got me for Christmas also before I go to bed.
    larrodarro wrote: »
    Sorry I have been AWOL so long. I'll try to post some meals soon. I'm spending a lot of time on the trail, so it might be Spam, instant potatoes and Ramen noodles. I was jazzed to see this thread was still alive.

Were you hiking on the Appalachian Trail?

I always enjoyed seeing your meal posts!

• lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,809 Member
    Options
    Today I'll roast a chicken, and on the side serve a mix of lima beans, blackeyed peas, green beans, and peas cooked in broth.
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    Last night was jerk chicken with roasted root vegetables (turnips, parsnips, carrots, radishes and onions).

Tonight will be a blackened fresh caught catfish filet over rice and crawfish etouffee, and a side of beet and kale greens with homemade pickled hot pepper rings.
  • NewMeSM75
    NewMeSM75 Posts: 971 Member
    Options
    Last night was chicken thighs with creamed spinach (my lightened up version) and sauteed zucchini.

Tonight is fibergourmet pasta with shrimp.
  • charlesmetz1983
    charlesmetz1983 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Roasted wild salmon with avocado and tomato bruschetta topping, roasted Yukon gold potatoes and honey basil glazed rainbow carrots.
  • Sarah0003
    Sarah0003 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Mole glazed brussel sprouts on quinoa. Sounds like an odd combo, but tasted great!