Bra Sizes *ladies*

Options

Replies

• khoshgeleh16
    khoshgeleh16 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I've not actually lost anything in the cups yet - I just need a tighter band, which means (annoyingly) that I've got even less of a selection now than I had before.

Relevant numbers - at 5'8 and a pretty large frame
    - at ~281 pounds, I wore a 40GG
    - at ~240-260, I wore/still wear a 38H
    - now in the 230s (and presumably for the next 30 pounds at least), I'm sizing down into 36HH

Given the actual dimensions of my ribcage, I don't expect I'm likely to dip below a 34 band at any point, though I'm kind of hoping I lose a little bit of volume in the cup so I can wear all those exciting bras that stop at a G-cup!
  • Larkspur720
    Larkspur720 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My breasts have allways been a dd from even my smallest weight of 135lbs. I am 211lbs and my breasts are still a dd. Everyone is different. Apparently my breasts no matter my body size will allways remain the same "disappointed" ild love to be a c
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    SW: 188 40D

175 38DD

CW: 163 38D

When I get down to my goal weight of 140 I'm rewarding myself with a professional fitting. Hopefully there will be something left to fit :ohwell:
  • changergirl
    Options
    I'm 5'7 and pear shaped.

SW: 207, I was 38 G
    CW: 167, I am 34 F
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    5.9ish.. small body frame

i was 120lb - 135lb .... 30hh

at my heaviest last year 244lbs.. 36hh

and now 217lbs... 32hh

mine never get smaller just my back size changed a little. As said previously, everyone is different.
  • hookemhorns2013
    Options
    I topped out at 215 lbs when I was pregnant with my children (all 3) and my boobs went up to a 38 DD (38 D normally) when I was breast feeding. I am now at 187 lbs they are a 36 C and seem "deflated" I am 5'6".
  • bonnymom
    bonnymom Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Height - 5'3.5"
    Bodytype - Hourglass
    SW - 291 44L (1st time measured properly)
    CW - 250 40L

I hope to lose some of these breasts!
  • dezb64
    dezb64 Posts: 109 Member
    Options

Starting bra: 44D
    Current bra: 36 C
    Height: 5'9

Starting weight: 265
    Current weight: 147
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Height: 5'3
    SW: 130+ (size 8 pant)
    CW: 127 (size 4 pant)

Bra size
    SS: 32B
    CS: 32B (They look bigger now though!)
  • proudjmmom
    proudjmmom Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Starting weight: 215lbs
    Bra Size: DD38

Current weight: 118lbs
    Bra Size: DD32

I am 5'2". The girls have only deflated, and my band size shrunk. I could easily do 30, but its so hard to find. Both sizes were measured at the store.
  • Zekela
    Zekela Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    I don't have a clue... asked my husband and he said 'A' or something like that... He says I should call my sister and ask... could you hold on so that I can make a couple phone calls to find out?
  • HanamiDango
    HanamiDango Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Where on earth do you find these odd cup sizes like DDD or g or f. I don't need them I'm just curious. I am currently a 36D, not much change with 20#'s, guess it came off somewhere else.

Because most women in the U.S. have no flippin clue their actual size. US bra manufacturer's are crap. I order ALL my bra's from Brastop online, which is a UK based company. Buying from there is still cheaper than one bra from a US specialty boutique.

Seriously, these next links might be the best resources on the net:
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/beginners_guide
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/fit_guide
    http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/wiki/shape_guide

A visual guide on how to fit:
    http://i.imgur.com/lAWWlll.png

Thank you so much for this. I thought I had an understanding on this fit thing, and now, I will get a full understanding!!
  • lj5109
    lj5109 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Mine got bigger/ I was wearing the wrong bra.

I was a 38D/40D, depending on the brand of bra I'd try on before I lost weight. After I lost about 20+ lbs I went into Victoria's Secret and got a bra fitting. I found out I was actually a 38DDD. I will say that since I am an apple shape and most of my weight is in my stomach area, once my stomach went how I started walking with my shoulders back a little farther and a little more confident. I think that changed how I carried myself and since my posture was different that also contributed to a larger bra size.
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options
    SW 135, CW 118. 17lbs lost....went from a 30FF to a 28F.
  • lharri0209
    lharri0209 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    (This for future reference, after I lose the weight!) What was your beginning and current bra size (it would be helpful if you included height, starting weight, and current weight!)

Sw: 202 lbs
    Height: 5'2"
    Beginning bra size: 40 B
    Pant/ shirt size: 18w/1x
    Cw: 125 lbs (my average)
    Current bra size: 34 A-B
    Current pant/shirt size: 6 petite/ misses s-m
    Body type: Pear shaped

Unfortunately, I have always had a small bust. Now that I am slimmer, my ladies are even smaller. I'll take the weight loss any day though!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    38 DD to 34DDD. Could probably fit in 32s... E?
  • BenjaminMFP88
    BenjaminMFP88 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    I say this only because I like talking about my wife's breasts. when my wife started she was ~136lb at a full 32C. She's now at ~110lb and is a full 32B.
  • randee95
    randee95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I went from 178 to 151 and my boobs have gone from a 36C to a 36B. When I was 137, I was still a B (but a smaller B). I haven't actually purchased any new bras though, but I can just tell that they have gone down at least a size, because my old bras that are 36B fit a lot better now. I'm fine with it though. I'd rather be at a healthy weight than have bigger boobs :)
  • Slim_strategy
    Options
    Starting weight 182lbs - bra size> 34-36 C/D

At my goal of 120lbs > 32 B

even though they are smaller, I'd much rather be slim than have huge tits
  • wijody
    wijody Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    At my top weight of about 155 (I'm 5'7.5") my bra size is about 36 full D and at my current weight (130) a 34 small C or large B.