Anyone else's parents ignorant and sabotaging in dieting?

Options
12346»

Replies

• RissyChris
    Options
    This is the second thread I have read from you where you ask for advice then ignore or belittle the advice you get and say it doesn't apply to you or whatever excuse suits you at the time.

Sorry OP, either listen to the advice or stop asking for it and stop responding rudely to everyone who takes the time to give you what I think is bloody good advice.

1) grow up
    2) get a job
    3) save money and move into a share house where you are in control of your food
    4) stop blaming your parents and everyone else for your weight and problems
    5) you have serious issues, get some counselling.

That is all.

Oh my God then why are you still here sending me comments? I'm literally just responding to your comments, it's been days since I've posted this.
  • RissyChris
    Options
    http://www.copyblogger.com/someone-is-wrong/

This is what I've learned from this experience. You all made me hate MFP (except the better answers which I messaged back with a thanks, but apparently nobody saw that) and now I feel like i have to delete my account just to avoid this 'middle school-ish' cyberbullying feeling the site elicits for me.

you people call yourselves supportive, but really you are also projecting a TON of your insecurities on me by thinking you're cool for giving 'tough love' to a kid you've never met in a place you'll never know. so please enough. all i've learned is you can't post serious stuff on the internet because nobody on the internet is acting like their true selves.

if you are half as crappy a person you are on the internet in real life (myself included) then you're a lost cause.

BYYYEEEEEEE M<#SLDfS><RSEKRHI<#<3:bigsmile:
  • Carnivor0us
    Carnivor0us Posts: 1,752 Member
    Options
    http://www.copyblogger.com/someone-is-wrong/

This is what I've learned from this experience. You all made me hate MFP (except the better answers which I messaged back with a thanks, but apparently nobody saw that) and now I feel like i have to delete my account just to avoid this 'middle school-ish' cyberbullying feeling the site elicits for me.

you people call yourselves supportive, but really you are also projecting a TON of your insecurities on me by thinking you're cool for giving 'tough love' to a kid you've never met in a place you'll never know. so please enough. all i've learned is you can't post serious stuff on the internet because nobody on the internet is acting like their true selves.

if you are half as crappy a person you are on the internet in real life (myself included) then you're a lost cause.

BYYYEEEEEEE M<#SLDfS><RSEKRHI<#<3:bigsmile:

Bye then. I hope your life improves, for real.