Options

Replies

• DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Over WHAT weight?
  • BusyBirdMommy
    Options
    My husband and I are both overweight. (We were much thinner when we met years ago!) LOL

And, my husband is still completely gorgeous - even with the extra weight.
  • jelkins2000
    jelkins2000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Absolutely....and I have. I'm overweight so I can't judge. I agree it's all about the person.
  • aedreana
    aedreana Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to tall men who are very thin with no muscle definition. I have never dated anyone overweight.

I would date an overweight-to-a-point man if I saw the potential in him to be physically perfect with all the fat gone. He would have to be young enough to not end up with any loose skin, and not overweight enough to end up with loose skin.

I am only attracted to young men anyway; I would NOT date anyone anywhere near as old as me, no matter how thin and tall he was.
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    If my wife doesn't find out.
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    Depends on the person.

I could find myself attracted to someone who is big, like BIG, but when it comes down to physical "activities" well, it would be a tough call.

So, I'd say maybe.

I mean, if we're talking BIG. Regular overweight.....yeah, of course.
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    Yes. My ex-bf is pushing 300 at 5'8.
  • DBoone85
    DBoone85 Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively.

Almost?

A few thin ones have slipped in here and there, but for the most part...I have a type.

Ahhhhhh.....I see. I thought you dated people (almost exclusively)...just in case you got a better offer.

My bad, yo!
  • Mikkimeow
    Mikkimeow Posts: 1,282 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively.

Almost?

A few thin ones have slipped in here and there, but for the most part...I have a type.

I'm intrigued. lol
  • _BearNecessities_
    _BearNecessities_ Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A few pounds overweight, sure. Morbidly obese, no. Perhaps that makes me shallow but that's my preference. I've gotten told that I was too skinny by a few women and I'm okay with that.

^^ This
  • Veil5577
    Veil5577 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    I occasionally date someone who was rail thin 15 years ago but has now gotten a bit of a belly. It doesn't bother me much, but morbidly obese.. no, I'm just not attracted to it.
  • Eselte
    Eselte Posts: 49
    Options
    Yep. I dont discriminate :D
  • ValGogo
    ValGogo Posts: 2,168 Member
    Options
    I am attracted to tall men who are very thin with no muscle definition. I have never dated anyone overweight.

I would date an overweight-to-a-point man if I saw the potential in him to be physically perfect with all the fat gone. He would have to be young enough to not end up with any loose skin, and not overweight enough to end up with loose skin.

I am only attracted to young men anyway; I would NOT date anyone anywhere near as old as me, no matter how thin and tall he was.

Oh jesus lord...
  • Menix8
    Menix8 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Yes. I've got a weakness for some powerlifters at my gym. Their BMI probably puts them in the "overweight" category.
  • BigT555
    BigT555 Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Almost exclusively.

Almost?

pun intended?:wink:

for me, i wouldnt have a problem with it as long as they were active. hell im still overweight so it'd be pretty damn hypocritical for me to say no
  • kendall916
    kendall916 Posts: 4,222 Member
    Options

Oh jesus lord...

:huh: My thoughts exactly!
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    I don't necessarily have a type, if I like you and i'm attracted to you then yes I would.