Losing 200 Pounds, a Success Story in Progress

Options
12346»

Replies

• joniobrien
    Options
    :smile: Thank you soooo much for sharing your story... I am inspired to kick out my discouragement.. and stop feeling sorry for myself. Your success has saved more lives than your own... thank you.....
  • lmhbuss
    lmhbuss Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    K. This kind of made me cry a little. Congratulations on the success which you have EARNED.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,578 Member
    Options
    Wow...wow...and wow. I was starting to feel overwhelmed at my 100 lbs to lose...you are an inspiration! What a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing - what a tremendous victory!
  • emilyasdf
    emilyasdf Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    You lost like.. the weight of an entire grown man! That's freakin' incredible! Definitely a HUGE success!
  • bradXdale
    bradXdale Posts: 399
    Options
    *Hats off*
  • rrsuthy
    rrsuthy Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    amazing and yes you should absolutely celebrate your success...you are one everyday you stick to your goals.

Bravo.

This! Celebrating the success doesn't mean you have to stop your progress, it's a way to be proud of the accomplishment, so far.

Well done!
  • BeingKevin
    BeingKevin Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You lost like.. the weight of an entire grown man! That's freakin' incredible! Definitely a HUGE success!

lol, I looked it up once and the average American adult male weighs about 195 pounds. So it is true that I have lost the weight of at least an average American grown man. :laugh:
  • tammyb1995
    tammyb1995 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Your story is awesome and you look amazing...I was just telling a MFP friend the same thing...a bad day doesn't have to be a bad week...month...etc.....and yes you should celebrate and be happy for yourself...keep up the good work :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!