Do men like women with....

Options
usmcmp
usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
Ladies,

Please stop this nonsense. I understand that we want guys to find us attractive and we worry about our flaws, but if you are constantly worrying if a guy will like your ____(enter insecurity here)_____ you aren't going to be happy.

I have been at all ends of the spectrum. Guys liked me when I was fat or when I had abs, when I had big boobs or when I had no boobs, when I had short blonde hair or when I had long black hair. There were also guys who told me that they were not attracted to me because of any one of those factors.

Do what you want, look how you want to look and live how you want to live. If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.

Replies

• LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    qft.
  • SonicDeathMonkey80
    SonicDeathMonkey80 Posts: 4,489 Member
    Options
    I like women with good credit.
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    I like women with good credit.

This one actually makes sense.
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    I like boobies
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    in...just to be in...
  • DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Options
    Not here to please anyone but myself!
  • TheSlorax
    TheSlorax Posts: 2,401 Member
    Options
    I can't handle this nonsense, how am I supposed to gauge my self worth without knowing men's opinions of me?
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I like women who match my sex drive/sexual proclivities...
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    What I've noticed is men like women who don't ask, "Do you like ____?" And just do their thing, with confidence. If a guy really doesn't like something, he'll usually just come out and let you know.
  • sheenarama
    sheenarama Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: LOVE:heart::heart: :heart:

Make choices for YOU!! And be confident in those choices!
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.

That explains why I had no boyfriends.
  • 1PatientBear
    1PatientBear Posts: 2,089 Member
    Options
    What I've noticed is men like women who don't ask, "Do you like ____?" And just do their thing, with confidence. If a guy really doesn't like something, he'll usually just come out and let you know.

True story.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    Know what I like?

Women with enough self confidence that they don't ask what shape boys like and then try to copy it.

Get fit because you want to. For you.

I know what boys like. I know what guys want. I know what boys like. boys like. boys like. Me.

:bigsmile:
  • JessyLovesJCS
    JessyLovesJCS Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Yes!
  • ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter what type of woman you are, what you look like, etc. There is a man out there that will want you. We all need to be more focused on what WE want in a MAN and go for it. Quit being insecure ladies!
  • The_Enginerd
    The_Enginerd Posts: 3,982 Member
    Options
    Do what you want, look how you want to look and live how you want to live. If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.
    Yes.

tumblr_lwoo57Dit21r40oxo.gif
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

I understand that we want guys to find us attractive

no.
  • gelendestrasse
    Options
    >> I know what boys like. I know what guys want. I know what boys like. boys like. boys like. Me.

Ah ha, ha, ha, sucker!

I'm sticking with brains and ability on the racquetball court. Beyond that I'm not going to worry.