Do men like women with....

Options

Replies

• mmartinez_az
    Options
    I just wasted 5 minutes of my life on this.
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I have learned that men generally have more insecurities than I do.

I don't know if that means I'm pretty secure or that they're not, though.
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Opinions. Yes they do, at least those bold enough to face them head on.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,779 Member
    Options
    qft.

doesn't this mean "quoted for truth"?

how do you qft without quoting anything?

71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5f274fd3d1cb84bda191d85b8.jpg
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    qft.

doesn't this mean "quoted for truth"?

how do you qft without quoting anything?

71cf7f8a1acd4801780ac1e889ee3dab3a9d6df5f274fd3d1cb84bda191d85b8.jpg

Touche. Although you knew what i was referring to so I spose in the end it doesn't make a difference, no?
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options
    And you don't get it back.
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    qft.
    QFT
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,377 Member
    Options
    qft.
    QFT

I'm just following the man who eats cupcakes.

And I like this thread. :flowerforyou:
  • liannexxx
    liannexxx Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hmm.....I will be honest I don't quite agree with this post.

There is a difference between being insecure and doing something to please something else.....but so what if I worry about what guys think about my weight? He still might like me however surely by demonstrating that I am putting the effort in isn't that an attractive quality.

The feed might suggest that in 20, 30, 40 years time you might be with someone and just let yourself go because you don't care.

Does that mean you wouldn't be upset if they left you for someone who did look after themselves?
  • robertdc50
    Options
    I think most people like other people who are sincere, and who act like themselves regardless of who that is :)
  • jkowula
    jkowula Posts: 447
    Options
    Not here to please anyone but myself!

Awesome, how is the self gratification coming along? :-)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options

There is a difference between being insecure and doing something to please something else.....but so what if I worry about what guys think about my weight? He still might like me however surely by demonstrating that I am putting the effort in isn't that an attractive quality.

The feed might suggest that in 20, 30, 40 years time you might be with someone and just let yourself go because you don't care.

Does that mean you wouldn't be upset if they left you for someone who did look after themselves?

If your husband leaves you for someone else because they look after themselves he didn't really love you.
  • LolBroScience
    Options

No more time than you probably spent picking out that shirt in your profile pic. Zing.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    Options

If all there is in your long-term relationship is your physical appearance, there's something deeply wrong.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

the real question is, how much time did you waste on that selfie?
  • TattooedNici
    TattooedNici Posts: 2,141 Member
    Options

Boom!
  • LolBroScience
    Options

he was testing out the new flashlight app bro
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I used to care what men liked. Now I don't care. If they don't like me the way I am, screw off.
  • Perplexities
    Perplexities Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

Please stop this nonsense. I understand that we want guys to find us attractive and we worry about our flaws, but if you are constantly worrying if a guy will like your ____(enter insecurity here)_____ you aren't going to be happy.

I have been at all ends of the spectrum. Guys liked me when I was fat or when I had abs, when I had big boobs or when I had no boobs, when I had short blonde hair or when I had long black hair. There were also guys who told me that they were not attracted to me because of any one of those factors.

Do what you want, look how you want to look and live how you want to live. If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.

When-Your-Cat-Intervenes-Maybe-Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_zps98226dcc.jpg
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Ladies,

Please stop this nonsense. I understand that we want guys to find us attractive and we worry about our flaws, but if you are constantly worrying if a guy will like your ____(enter insecurity here)_____ you aren't going to be happy.

I have been at all ends of the spectrum. Guys liked me when I was fat or when I had abs, when I had big boobs or when I had no boobs, when I had short blonde hair or when I had long black hair. There were also guys who told me that they were not attracted to me because of any one of those factors.

Do what you want, look how you want to look and live how you want to live. If you are happy and confident guys are going to be more attracted to you anyway.

When-Your-Cat-Intervenes-Maybe-Its-Time-To-Stop-Posting_zps98226dcc.jpg

Am I ruining your chance to tell the ladies how to act, what to look like and what to wear? Good.
    tumblr_mz0gi3BkFA1rfwfq9o1_500.jpg