Meal Plan - How much have you paid?

Options
123457»

Replies

• threefancy
    threefancy Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I use the Fresh 20 and it is only 5 dinners for the week. I think I got a Groupon for $26 for the year. Every Friday I get a packet with my grocery list, recipes and a list of the steps to make it easier to prepare each week. It is really nice..

Same.
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Your question should have been

Please post me recipies for your favourite meal and/or snack including calories

You would have had dozens of delicious ideas to choose from no research required. Actually I think it has already been done. Just search that here on the forums.
  • Mr_Knight
    Mr_Knight Posts: 9,532 Member
    Options
    I just paid 150$ for a month of meal plan... I'm wondering if that was reasonable or not?

Unless it includes the actual food, no, it's not reasonable.
  • jackielou867
    jackielou867 Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Okay well I appreciate that.... but that doesn't help me with what's already has happened?

I have already paid and already been supplied with a meal plan.. I know the internet is readily available, but I work 14 hr days, with 3 hrs of commuting, I don't have time to search a lot of meal plans and recipes up and find out what works and what doesn't. Maybe in the future but for now, that's just not a time viable option. I barely get time to meal prep.

Sorry, you didn't really assist me with answering my question.

You dont need a meal plan you need a new job.

That said, I am in a working in a different store today, an hour by train, 13 hour day including all travel. Last night I made lunch dinner and 2 snacks in under half an hour. a little bit of research4ch now could save you heaps of time in the future.
  • Keto_T
    Keto_T Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I made a list of proteins i like and another list of vegetables/sides I like. Pick one from the protein list and pick 2 complementing sides. Add in a bread and a dessert if you'd like. I have a table of meals that I put together, I have them listed as fast and easy vs not fast.

I think Spark People has a meal generator but i really didnt like their website.
  • Coliroo
    Coliroo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Oh man you got ripped off :( My friend paid that and got this whole guide to a 30 day eating plan that had a month of example meals! Sorry hun!
  • Coliroo
    Coliroo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I know you say you dont have enough time to research meals, but if i were you, next time you grocery shop make a list of your favorite proteins (meats) your favorite fruits/veggies and your favorite startches/carbs.
    That way you can kind of make a plan for yourself, and pick on of each per meal if you can help it, 1 carb, 1 fruit/veg, and 1 protein. Also meal prep makes it 10x easier, but you may have to do it all on your day off.
    Hope this help you hun!!
  • IWILLBelieveAchieveInspire
    Options
    I just thought of this post as I was on a website I just found.."Dashing Dish". They offer one month meal plans for 19.99..so based on that I would say you payed a lot of money on yours.