Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    These ↓↓↓
    final+big+girl+panties+edited.jpg
    GO GET YOU SOME!
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    These ↓↓↓
    final+big+girl+panties+edited.jpg
    GO GET YOU SOME!

nice!
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    1084814_o.gif
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    Your choice was to see how long you can go without eating.

ARE YOU ****ING kidding me? We don't have opinions about that, it is fact that if you go a really long period without food you WILL die. How can you even argue that?
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    tumblr_mm3lofFNjI1qzquluo1_400.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Your choice was to see how long you can go without eating.

ARE YOU ****ING kidding me? We don't have opinions about that, it is fact that if you go a really long period without food you WILL die. How can you even argue that?

because she doesn't back down from a challenge and her friend that challenged her went 2 weeks without food. I call bs...

tumblr_ma3nucwmJN1r3hv4so1_500.gif
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    personal life/issues matter on my wall, as that's where I discuss those things, not in a forum....
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Dear OP...

jennifer-lawrence-talk.gif
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Pass

+1
  • gypsy_spirit
    gypsy_spirit Posts: 2,107 Member
    Options
    Maybe they should raise the age limit to 21. If you're on the forums or the net, you should EXPECT that people won't agree with your views. And don't take it personally. Like you stated, they don't know you, so why bother with their perception of you? Adult time now and kid gloves are off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

butt hurt knows no age limitation

I'm beginning to think that a quick training in the basics of nutrition/internet etiquette + a test might not be a bad idea.

Yes, like a prerequisite in college. Pass the MFP Basic Skills Test before you get your forum card.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    I just come here for the entertainment :smokin:
  • Grimmerick
    Grimmerick Posts: 3,342 Member
    Options
    1084814_o.gif

I am such a loser I know what she says there "I'm so mad I could scream, YAAHAAAAAAA!!" I do love the golden girls, nice gif well played.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    You asked about not eating for an undetermined amount of time. People told you that it was unhealthy because it is unhealthy and it violates the terms of this site. It isn't people getting butthurt about you wanting to diet different. It's people telling you that starving yourself is a bad thing. Focus on health, not weight.

It sucks that they looked up your private information, but that's why there's tons of warnings out there about revealing information online. It's up to you to protect yourself and your identity.

I know you are busy- but please post more.

I love your back.

thanks
    creepy stalker jo.

rawr.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options
    Seriously... this again? You're 18. Be happy!

Slow day at work?
    '

I work the LA Market, they're all still sleeping and I have no one to sell anything too :)
  • Operation_Shred
    Options
    Fasting chick didn't fast long enough.
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options
    Maybe they should raise the age limit to 21. If you're on the forums or the net, you should EXPECT that people won't agree with your views. And don't take it personally. Like you stated, they don't know you, so why bother with their perception of you? Adult time now and kid gloves are off.

A.C.E. Certified Personal/Group FitnessTrainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

butt hurt knows no age limitation

I'm beginning to think that a quick training in the basics of nutrition/internet etiquette + a test might not be a bad idea.

Yes, like a prerequisite in college. Pass the MFP Basic Skills Test before you get your forum card.

yes.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    1084814_o.gif

I am such a loser I know what she says there "I'm so mad I could scream, YAAHAAAAAAA!!" I do love the golden girls, nice gif well played.

Thanks love

200_s.gif
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    You post about starving yourself by not eating indefinitely with a goal weight of 85 pounds at 18 years old? Yeah - your personal issues matter.... You want to kill yourself slowly, you need help. It's not OUR issue, it's yours, and you got called out on it. SERIOUSLY?! Other people are concerned and you get all butthurt? I think you need to take a good long look in the mirror and not at your physical appearance.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    2485908.jpg
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Fasting chick didn't fast long enough.

41a9f89f9d24f94aaa2f2899fe08e216bc54b4d1c5330418092fca2cdd6568a6.jpg
This discussion has been closed.