Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• Operation_Shred
    Options
    Fasting chick didn't fast long enough.

41a9f89f9d24f94aaa2f2899fe08e216bc54b4d1c5330418092fca2cdd6568a6.jpg

I pushed really hard this morning, but it still wouldn't come out.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    You post about starving yourself by not eating indefinitely with a goal weight of 85 pounds at 18 years old? Yeah - your personal issues matter.... You want to kill yourself slowly, you need help. It's not OUR issue, it's yours, and you got called out on it. SERIOUSLY?! Other people are concerned and you get all butthurt? I think you need to take a good long look in the mirror and not at your physical appearance.

Let's not forget that she doesn't CARE if it triggers a recovering ED to relapse.
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Your choice was to see how long you can go without eating.

ARE YOU ****ING kidding me? We don't have opinions about that, it is fact that if you go a really long period without food you WILL die. How can you even argue that?

How soon they forget! Remember our "Breatharian" friend?

httCgoq.jpg
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    For the record... you stated that you were having a contest with your friend to see who could go the longest without eating anything, and were looking for tips on how to last the longest.

people said don't do it.

you said "i didn't ask if you thought I should do it, I asked you to tell me how"

and then *kitten* got interesting.

Ask a question about unhealthy eating patterns, and you won't have people blowing sunshine up your butt or handing you flowers.

Posting personal information online and bragging about your money, giving first and last names, and dates of birth, and flaunting all that with an "I'm better than you attitude" results in some interesting drama.

And now you're back for more. :) YAY

But since you feel dissed... here you go :flowerforyou:

eta: oh and you also said you struggle with eating disorders, but that you liked the challenge of starving yourself

Perfect recap, and lets add in that she feels blameless for all the retorts she shot back yesterday. Its all OUR fault.
  • missdibs1
    missdibs1 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    what? How do people find your personal social accounts? that is pyscho
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    If my keyboard had a "Smite" key I would hit it........ now.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options

No what's psycho is that she doesn't get that or think that giving out all of her personal info is a big deal. She taunted people to find it. She's also on a pro-ana site and only came here because she can't remember the password.

Because she gave out her real name, date of birth, told us where her father worked, that they are wealthy, etc. She might as well have put her address and phone number in yesterday's post.

tumblr_m8s5r2JmKg1qabqrp.gif
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    7E8Ag5v.jpg
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I hate when the OP doesn't come back and argue :grumble:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    OP...it's really sad that you really don't get it. That your common sense hasn't developed. Now I know that common sense actually isn't common, but I had hopes that maybe you would think about it and come to your senses by morning. Wrong I was, so here's another gif for ya.

4.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    I hate when the OP doesn't come back and argue :grumble:

I'm shocked because that's all she did yesterday. But I suspect that this may apply to her...

tumblr_m2tnty1xwp1qk9os9.gif
  • Some_Watery_Tart
    Some_Watery_Tart Posts: 2,250 Member
    Options
    These ↓↓↓
    final+big+girl+panties+edited.jpg
    GO GET YOU SOME!
    Quit posting my panties on the interwebz!
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Perhaps she should try not posting her full name and her date of birth on the forums? Just a thought...
  • missdibs1
    Options
    Ok how old is this person? I have to ask If she is under 18 shame on all of you

If she is over 18, she obviously needs therapy
  • Howdoyoufeeltoday
    Howdoyoufeeltoday Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    umm what? It's up to you who you talk to on this site or not. Some people come looking for friendship outside of diet and some just want motivation to keep putting healthy **** in their mouth. It's really up to you. That's social networking. if you don't want them looking you up then hide yourself with privacy settings.

Some people are mean, some are nice. That's not just this site that's life.
  • IPAkiller
    IPAkiller Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    These ↓↓↓
    GO GET YOU SOME!
    I paid good monies for them off your website. They are mine to do with as I damn well please.
  • missdibs1
    Options
    I find alot of the YOLO generation considers their parents money their own.. It is not most of them are spoiled brats who dont have a penny to their own names
  • auddii
    auddii Posts: 15,357 Member
    Options
    Ok how old is this person? I have to ask If she is under 18 shame on all of you

If she is over 18, she obviously needs therapy
    According to the date of birth she posted and her overwhelming insisting, she's 18. And lots of people were trying to help her and telling her not to do what she was doing and to stop posting personal info. You can only do so much to help people.
  • abetterbrandi
    Options
    Kids shouldnt be on adult websites. The end.
  • mariepreston1995
    Options
    These ↓↓↓
    GO GET YOU SOME!
    I paid good monies for them off your website. They are mine to do with as I damn well please.

I just LOLed.
This discussion has been closed.