Does personal life/issues matter on this site?

Options

Replies

• kreza98
    kreza98 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    dr-lol.gif
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options
    aa8f1769if-too-sexy.gif?w=280&h=164

i'm in love with this gif.
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    dr-lol.gif

IFIFY
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    gRNMcNf.gif
  • AmoreCouture
    AmoreCouture Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    16 year olds who lie about their height, age and who knows what else probably shouldn't be on here. It's not the place for getting advice on starving yourself...
  • kreza98
    kreza98 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hey, thanks :)
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mm3lofFNjI1qzquluo1_400.gif
    I can't wait for the return of Mad Men!
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Looks like I missed something gud yesterday, who wants to fill me in?

Dance_cat.gif
  • Jewlz280
    Jewlz280 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    troll-face-twerking-dancing-twerk-dance-trollface.gif
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mva5plj3jj1rjtdit.gif
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mjkxzedqJp1qz4rgp.gif
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    THIS IS A SEMI-SPEECH AND FULL-ON RANT (BEWARE):

I don't really use the forums much here. But I had an issue yesterday and from speaking to other people I see a trend. XD

We are not so different, unfortunately it is clear some have been brainwashed into believing anyone outside their standards of diets, interests, or perceptions is somehow stupid or wrong?
    Is that it? I mean no offense, like I said, I don't use the forums often here. I had a bad experience as a newbie. People ignored my actual question and just insulted me instead of even talking to me. Some claimed to try to be helping but insulting me doesn't help. Opinions aren't facts, so it hard to call my views/lifestyle stupid just because you disagree. Are opinions more important than actual facts? But (now this is a fact) all the brave little guys on here who cared enough to insult me other than actually "help" me (even if you disagreed and thought it would help, you would have gotten further by being nicer, as I was not being the rude one first. You get further with niceness, people will listen), would not be anywhere near as brave in person, you would keep your mouths shut out of fear because 99% of people aren't that rude in real life, even when you feel you are right because real life has consequences.

I have also noticed people look at my profile information a lot and my activity on other sites. My Facebook was looked up, my EP account, my Twitter. Don't get me wrong, I have nothing to hide.

They try to use everything about me, against me. Just to insult me. To prove I am messed up, but not to help, it seems they just wanted to be inflammatory and shame me because I wasn't like them.

Seeing as the information on your profile just seems to make jerks out of people?
    Even my weight caused an issue.

If it matters not to you, like me, leave it, if you understand like me that your personal life HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE VIEWS YOU GIVE OR WHAT YOU ASK/SAY ON THIS SITE, thank you for that.

You would have to see a persons life and even your own from very beginning to end to have a chance at judging someone, and even then your mind cant come close to comprehending it.

oP, are you having a butt-hurt contest with your friend, too? 'Cause I think you win.
  • ThickMcRunFast
    ThickMcRunFast Posts: 22,511 Member
    Options
    Wait, I do have a question. Yesterday, before the thread poofed, i got as far as the OP claiming she could run a marathon, then saying she couldn't do it all in one go (duh), then saying she ran xcountry but that she was unsure of the distances they ran. So my question is..

chris-rock-huh-face.gif
  • Marcia315
    Marcia315 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Wait, I do have a question. Yesterday, before the thread poofed, i got as far as the OP claiming she could run a marathon, then saying she couldn't do it all in one go (duh), then saying she ran xcountry but that she was unsure of the distances they ran. So my question is..

chris-rock-huh-face.gif

I can run a marathon too. In 52 days!
  • maz504
    maz504 Posts: 450
    Options
    This has turned into the thread of my dreeeeams! :drinker:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    Looks like I missed something gud yesterday, who wants to fill me in?

Dance_cat.gif

OP was challenged to a starve yourself indefinite fast.
    She didn't care if her post triggered people who were recovering from ED's.
    She wants to be 85 lbs.
    She's not 18.
    She gave all of her personal info and then some.
  • Myhaloslipped
    Myhaloslipped Posts: 4,317 Member
    Options
    miHfNds.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options
    miHfNds.gif

giphy.gif
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    Options