Short or long hair?

Options

Replies

• Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I've had short hair and long hair. I've been told both look good on me, but I prefer long hair just because of the versatility. Ponytail, buns, hundreds of different kinds of braids, etc...

On men, I prefer short hair. Think military cut short.
  • rfw24
    rfw24 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I am not really picky. But my preference would be long hair. And I really don't care what a man does. But my hair is always short, military type.
  • _Krys10_
    _Krys10_ Posts: 1,234 Member
    Options
    For men short, clean cut or bald.
  • TheFisherKing
    Options
    Individual's preference. Sadly, I am long haired and out of style but I don't care about style as there are more important concerns.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    On women, the only requirement is long enough to tug
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    Pink hair!

Hair in general?

Long beard, short hair. :heart:
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    You never want to be caught by the short hairs.
  • AUGirl79
    AUGirl79 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Man - Almost shave, scruffy face
  • pixtotts
    pixtotts Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    I like medium kinda length on men, I keep dating men who like to cut their hair really really short and it makes me sad :( I'm not sure about too long either though.
    On me long! I had short once... I cried for days! lol
    x
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    Ya know what's fun with short hair? Different styles. I've probably had 10+ different styles in the last few years (including a very short pixie). With long hair you have long, one length, long with layers, long with bangs, and 'um, that's pretty much it, well except you still get pony tails and stuff too. Honestly I like variety. I like to change my hair often. Its been a bunch of different lengths and even colors. If I kept it long just because "men like it" I would get very bored with it. It's like an attached accessory. Would you wear the same necklace your entire life? The same purse? Same earrings?
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    In men....bald, short or medium are all good :heart:

Bonus points if a man has curly hair :love:
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    Options
    Bald men. :heart:

:wink:
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    Party in the back!!
    ponytail.jpg

Or side party, please...
    RmsII.jpg

Just keep it interesting!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I look fabulous with short hair. It has never occurred to me to give a *kitten* what anyone else thinks. I have no preference on mens hair either. I've been with all kinds. The only time I cared was when I dated a smoker who had super long hair. It soaked up all the nasty cig smell. :sick:
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options

shaved head, yes. bald spots or receding hairline? not so much. ;)
  • wolverine66
    Options
    Woman: LONG HAIR.

Very, very, very few women can pull off short hair. Sorry ladies who think it's "cute"...it's really not. Even if you do look decent with it, I can bet you 99% of the time, you'd look BETTER with long hair.

Truth.

FACT: Saying "truth" doesn't make it true. these are all opinions.

(^^saying "fact" doesn't make something a fact either, that's why that's funny)

In my opinion, a woman who can pull of a pixie cut is so incredibly sexy. Because, I think most women can pull off long hair. I have never heard someone say "you look bad with long hair." It just doesn't seem to happen.

so if a woman can pull off a pixie cut it makes it rare - and i think it says something about her confidence - because not many women would take that step to cut it so short.
  • wolverine66
    Options

shaved head, yes. bald spots or receding hairline? not so much. ;)

hey now... why does it matter how we get there, as long as we're there?
  • TheGymGypsy
    TheGymGypsy Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    I love my men with long hair.

Unless it's longer then mine because then I get jealous.
  • JoRocka
    JoRocka Posts: 17,525 Member
    Options

yeah- bic big fat <3.. little soul patch on the chin?

love it.

and all you "long hair is better for pulling" people- you're missing out on the beauty of short hair- it makes a significantly better handle.

Very, very, very few women can pull off short hair. Sorry ladies who think it's "cute"...it's really not. Even if you do look decent with it, I can bet you 99% of the time, you'd look BETTER with long hair.

Truth.

incorrect.

that's your own personal opinion and or bad cuts.

yes there are some people who do it BETTER- but the same could be said for long hair- I'd rather see people who gave up doing short hair than that long stringy unkempt mess of long hair- that's ridiculous.

PS- the longest my hair has been in 15 years is jaw length- it flip flops between shaved and that lenght. I never fail to get comliments on ANY cut.

I have an idea- and I have a fantastic stylist and I let her take my idea and make it work for me. that's all there is to it.

short hair rocks. (ehllllllo mohakws!)
  • SapiensPisces
    SapiensPisces Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Truth.

FACT: Saying "truth" doesn't make it true. these are all opinions.

(^^saying "fact" doesn't make something a fact either, that's why that's funny)

In my opinion, a woman who can pull of a pixie cut is so incredibly sexy. Because, I think most women can pull off long hair. I have never heard someone say "you look bad with long hair." It just doesn't seem to happen.

so if a woman can pull off a pixie cut it makes it rare - and i think it says something about her confidence - because not many women would take that step to cut it so short.

:drinker: