NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :sad:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1:drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM:drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES:drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF (MAYBE ACCORDING TO THE 30 DAY SLIM DOWN CALENDAR...BUT I DIDN'T DO THE FIRST 3 DAYS SO I'M CATCHING UP ON THAT)

SO BELOW IS WHAT I DID TODAY SO FAR:
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY
    30 DAY SHRED - LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

AND SINCE TOMORROW WHICH IS FRIDAY, OCTOBER 8, 2010, IS THE 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 I'LL JUST DO THAT TWICE AND I'LL BE CAUGHT UP FOR THE MONTH....IT'S AN HOUR BEFORE MIDNIGHT HERE IN CALIFORNIA I WANT TO REST...LOL
  • kizzy_muss
    kizzy_muss Posts: 585 Member
    OK so i just signed up to start a couch to 5 k challenge that's starting on october 11 on MFP....i've never done anything like this before so along with my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program i'll be doing this too

i was wondering how in the world i was going to do this after i signed up for it...was i needing to look at my cell phone the whole time i was doing this or what??? my cell phone has a stopwatch mode anyways so i looked on the internet for like a couch to 5k music thing...and sure enough i found it :-) below is the link to it

http://www.djsteveboy.com/1day25k.html

after ur walking interval is up it makes like a chime sound...and very NOTICEABLE....and it does the same thing as when ur jogging interval is up...it does play music so its not like there's someone saying for u to start walking or jogging every so seconds....like i said that's what the chime sound does
  • ickybella
    ickybella Posts: 1,438 Member
    Thanks for that link, Kizzy. I want to do C25K too, so I'll definitely be using that. Well, today is my weigh in day, and I am down 2 pounds! I'll be doing Level 1 twice today too, because I'll do mine and then once with my husband. My calves are sore from my wimpy bout of jogging yesterday, and I am still sick! It's turning into croup, which is something I get sometimes, and I'm hoping all this cardio will strengthen my lungs, but for now, I'm drinking lots of coffee because that always seems to help. Anyway, good luck with Level 1 today, everyone, and enjoy the break. :) I've never done Level 2 but that's tomorrow, I think, and it looks particularly evil.
  • kizzy_muss
    OCTOBER 1 - FRIDAY

OCTOBER 2 - SATURDAY

OCTOBER 3 - SUNDAY:
    NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 4 - MONDAY -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

OCTOBER 5 - TUESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS BURN FAT, BOOST METABOLISM :drinker:

OCTOBER 6 - WEDNESDAY
    JILLIAN MICHAELS NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES :drinker:

OCTOBER 7 - THURSDAY
    OFF

OCTOBER 8 -
    JILLIAN MICHAELS 30 DAY SHRED LEVEL 1 :drinker:

i'm now up to date on my jillian michaels 30 day slimdown program

even though i have all 3 dvds to the program i use the ON DEMAND section on cable....they have all 3....at least level 1 of the 30 day shred...not sure of level 2...i dont want to think that far ahead...lol...instead of having to pop in dvds everytime i just turn on the tv and go to ON DEMAND and go to jillian michaels...i have not been using the weights for the simple fact i dont have the weights yet...not for another 2 weeks when i get paid again..i just got paid yesterday but i have bills to pay...lol...but here in a day or two im getting 2 - 20 oz water bottles and use those as hand weights
  • briteyes
    briteyes Posts: 435 Member
    i'm all caught up too... back on track i should say. i just switched up some days this week...

i did the nmtz last night, but i tried to do it according to the quick version i read on another site, like i mentioned in my previous post, but it didn't quite work out how i thought... it said no floor work, but apparently there is at least 1 circuit, that is floor work... anyways, not quite sure if i did it right and not sure i have On Demand... we have Dish Network and so i need to check to see if i can get it or not. that would be a lot easier.

doing the 30DS today... then out for some Red Lobster to celebrate hubby's bday tonight....
  • I have some catching up to do... Oops. :grumble: Starting tomorrow I'll be back on track doing the scheduled workouts, but I have to add a NMTZ, BFBM, and Shred lv 1 in there somewhere. I think I'm going to pick some days to double up. I'm glad I'm not the only one that missed some days, keep up the good work everyone! This sure is tough!
  • briteyes
    i did 30DS level 2 yesterday and i think i'll stick with that from now on instead of level 1. It was a great workout, and i could really feel it!

What's everyone doing this weekend? I am going to get a lot of movement in today w/ house work, grocery shopping, car show, and birthday party w/ the kids... as long as i can control my calorie intake, i'll be doing great (and hopefully makeup for the extra 1,000 calories i packed on at red lobster last night!!! ugh!!!)
  • ccrunk75
    ccrunk75 Posts: 15 Member
    I finished Day 6 today. It is getting much easier!
  • ickybella
    Ok, have I mentioned that I hate NMTZ? When I was done tonight, I told my husband "Jillian Michaels was mean to me." I would rather do BFBM twice without a break in the middle than NMTZ, because I am a weakling! Seriously, it's not nice. I keep telling myself I am going to love it when the challenge is over, and I am planning on doing the November challenge too, but I promise I'll try to complain less then. :) Maybe. How is everyone doing with it? Going out to eat Monday night with my husband's parents uncles and then off to the pub with the uncles, so wish me luck! Definitely going to have to do my workout in the morning and his Level 1 when he does it after dinner. Plus water water water. Anyone seeing any changes in their bodies? I've got nothing!
  • mamabearr
    mamabearr Posts: 304
    I've been slacking big time. I've worked out only twice the past two weeks! :cry: I'm trying to get back with it though
  • ickybella
    I meant parents AND uncles, not parents uncles. Blah, I hate it when I do that.
  • briteyes
    so i fell behind this weekend... lazy... i could've done my workouts, but i just didn't feel like it, so back on the wagon tonight and might need to double up on my workouts to catch up.... that's my punishment!

i don't see a lot of difference yet, but i feel stronger, especially my quads and my core. the change will come... it's gradual - that's why i took a before pic, that way i can compare myself to it at the end of the month...
  • kizzy_muss
    today is the day when i start my c25k i can't wait til i start it today and find out how many calories burned :-) i'm also doing jillian michaels 30 day shred level 2

its ok guys if u fall behind u can either catch up like do all the videos til ur up to date like i did....OR u can just start on the day it is workout...i didnt do them all at once just to let u guys know....lol....after one workout i'll take a break....like a few hours break...and on the calendar where it says for us to do two videos i'll do one in morning and the other one either in the afternoon or evening....
  • kizzy_muss
    today is what i'll call the last chance workout day....so if u guys want to u can do additional exercises i'm doing the c25k and the 30 day shred level 2...if i do additional ones those are bonuses...lol
  • Done with level 2! I completely wussed out on NMTZ yesterday, I only did 2 circuits. In my defense though, I had an insane weekend. I drove 2 1/2 hours Thurs night to play a wedding on Fri afternoon (I play the cello), then I had to drive 2 1/2 hours back Fri night, because I had a rehearsal Sat afternoon and concerts on Sat night and Sun afternoon. I figure I probably burned enough calories with all of that playing, lol.

I haven't been able to see many changes yet, but I definitely feel a lot stronger - especially my arms. I took a before picture also, so I hope I see something! I might have to do this again in November to see if I can keep up with it better. I still have 3 workouts to make up, so I hope I can squeeze those in soon!
  • ccrunk75
    ccrunk75 Posts: 15 Member
    Ickybella, how funny that you said that. I just did my first NMTZ workout the other day and thought it was the worst until I did the BFBM workout. THAT one made me think I might possibly keel over dead but I burned a crap load of calories and it really got me burning. Today, on my day of rest, I took the dogs for a walk and normally would have burned about 350+ calories but burned almost 900! It has to be because of the workouts I am doing.
  • briteyes
    So is everyone just using MFP's calories burned for circuit training to log your exercise calories? I feel like I'm working out so much harder than what it's saying I burned and wish there was a better calculator for this.

At this point BFBM is the workout from hell... I look forward to the day when I can say it's a breeze, like I can say about 30DS Level 1 :)
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    I had class the previous week and kind of slacked off a little. Plus I ate a burger that was 1,000 calories! :sick: It was soo yummy, but not worth it. So i made up for my two missed days and added extra 30 day shred level 1. Only lost one pound last week, but figuring with everything i ate thats not too horrible.
  • ickybella
    Ok, so I have completely ignored the fact that I was going to work out with my husband. I've done it ONCE, but I'm starting to feel better and I think I'll do it tomorrow night, not tonight. I love BFBM, even though it makes me want to cry while I'm doing it. It's the only workout during which I talk to the TV (Yes, I am a crazy person.) and during which my husband leaves the room. I must look like complete weirdo. The others are either so/so or so horrible I don't think I can finish. BFBM is the one that makes me feel great when I'm done, with tons of energy and like I really accomplished something! What do we have tomorrow? I'd imagine it's going to be a breeze, unless its initials aren't NMTZ (darn you, Jillian!) and I'm definitely ready for it. I took before pictures too, and can't wait til this is over to compare. Anyone scared for next week and the awful doubled-up days? I am. Good luck, ladies.
  • ickybella
    Ok, so I have completely ignored the fact that I was going to work out with my husband. I've done it ONCE, but I'm starting to feel better and I think I'll do it tomorrow night, not tonight. I love BFBM, even though it makes me want to cry while I'm doing it. It's the only workout during which I talk to the TV (Yes, I am a crazy person.) and during which my husband leaves the room. I must look like complete weirdo. The others are either so/so or so horrible I don't think I can finish. BFBM is the one that makes me feel great when I'm done, with tons of energy and like I really accomplished something! What do we have tomorrow? I'd imagine it's going to be a breeze, unless its initials aren't NMTZ (darn you, Jillian!) and I'm definitely ready for it. I took before pictures too, and can't wait til this is over to compare. Anyone scared for next week and the awful doubled-up days? I am. Good luck, ladies.

Unless its initials ARE NMTZ....seriously, my brain is turning to mush.
This discussion has been closed.