Are you a hugger?

Options

Replies

• asianfashionista86
    asianfashionista86 Posts: 5,045 Member
    Options
    I'm a hugger with my family, and an awkward introvert for everyone else.

Hahaha

It's funny cause it's true.

e4d50e068e294c48f79b364a8a7c71f1.jpg

It's ok trust no one
  • pobalita
    pobalita Posts: 741 Member
    Options
    Yep. I hug pretty much everyone.
  • sheppeyescapee
    sheppeyescapee Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    With people I know, definitely! Not those wimpy limpy hugs either. I love proper bone crushing bear hugs :D
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No. Don't touch me.
  • meganharvi
    meganharvi Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Yes hugs are just good for you. They improve your mood and boost your immune system
  • chubalicious1
    chubalicious1 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Yes, love giving and receiving hugs!! I'll hug my entire family and friends. Co-workers if they need one. But would never make anyone uncomfortable.
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hell yes!! I love hugs, I judge people on how they hug hahaha
  • flinx1241
    flinx1241 Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    Yep. Big ole hugger here.
  • Hea1thyGam3r
    Hea1thyGam3r Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I have friends I hug and friends I handshake with and I have friends who get the brohug and some who get nothing more than a tip of the hat. And then there are two friends who every time I see them have to go in for the overly-excited-labradore-like-tackle-hug.. which I don't object to. All depends on the person really. :)
  • Energetic19
    Energetic19 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Huggggssss are a fantastic medicine for lots of things, so YES I love my hugs.... Of course after reading some peoples replies I would have to agree even though I like my hugs I have issues with certain people in my space and feel agitated by it, but do I say anything .... Nope I just send really negative energy their way! ;)
  • Kerrbearkelly
    Kerrbearkelly Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I hug. I like giving and getting hugs. I also respect other people's personal space. Forcing a hug on someone would not be fun.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    I have friends I hug and friends I handshake with and I have friends who get the brohug and some who get nothing more than a tip of the hat. And then there are two friends who every time I see them have to go in for the overly-excited-labradore-like-tackle-hug.. which I don't object to. All depends on the person really. :)

Expect the Labrador hug, should we ever meet. Leg humping optional. :lol:
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the only one but just not a hugger. Unless I am drunk or she has big jugs. JK
  • jamieb55
    jamieb55 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I seem to be the only one but just not a hugger. Unless I am drunk or she has big jugs. JK

Oh, that's why guys always give me nice tight hugs hahaha

• PurringMyrrh
    PurringMyrrh Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Love hugging and being hugged! Apparently I'm good at it. I'm also pretty good at sensing who is and isn't keen on it and don't smother those with a defensible space.
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,619 Member
    Options
    Love hugging and being hugged! Apparently I'm good at it. I'm also pretty good at sensing who is and isn't keen on it and don't smother those with a defensible space.

Yup. I'm generally pretty aware of this.
  • dbanks80
    dbanks80 Posts: 3,685 Member
    Options
    Spnneil06 wrote: »
    yusaku02 wrote: »
    Sure, I'll hug pretty much anyone. Except Packers fans.

WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What???? I'm a hugger and a Packers fan! My hubby hates the Packers but he still hugs me! :)
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    DEFINITELY!!! :smiley: