My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• ashton0703
    Options
    have you been running too? your calves look so much smaller!
  • pakky
    pakky Posts: 17
    Options
    awesome abs!
  • Girl1Beagle4
    Girl1Beagle4 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    You Look Awesome!!! I love the X!!!!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks sooooo much everyone.... I havent looked at this thread in a very long time and all i can say i is thanks so much for all the kind words.
  • Yemaya1129
    Options
    You look amazing. I think I may need to start P90X myself. :)
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    What is 90X???
  • Armymom44
    Armymom44 Posts: 76
    Options
    awsome
  • MoLivesLuvsLifts
    MoLivesLuvsLifts Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Your pix are amazing! I have P90X - I think I need to use it after seeing your pix! :-)
  • getfitdiva
    getfitdiva Posts: 1,148 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW! You look GREAT! We are the same height. You stuck it out fantastic!
  • Choirgirl37
    Choirgirl37 Posts: 255
    Options
    I soo happy for you, I feel like dancing!!!!

:happy:

I'm ready to start another BB program. Trying to decide if it's going to be P90X or Turbo. Any suggestion?
  • toodleton
    toodleton Posts: 82
    Options
    Those are impressive results!! Just about enough motivation to cause me to want to pop one of those dvd's in tomorrow and give it a whirl! I did the chest, arm & back one once...lol....I am rethinking this no exercise thing after seeing your results, gives me hope that it can be done!!! Thanks for sharing, you look awesome!!!!
  • musica814
    musica814 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Omg I can't believe this! I swear we have the exact same stats!! I'm 5'3", current weight is 149 pounds, waist 31", bust 40", hips 41"..... and my goal weight is mid 130's!! I have been so inspired seeing your after pictures, you are smokin'! I cannot wait until I get down to that weight! You go girl!!! Congrats on your amazing success and keep up the great work :happy:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I've heard good things about P90X. I also heard it whoops your butt! Which is sort of intimidating to me.....obv. with dedication the program works wonders. You look great!! Not only do you look thinner but "toner" which is what everyone wants as well when they lose weight. Bravo!
  • funfitfoodie
    funfitfoodie Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    amazing abs!
  • alb_photog
    alb_photog Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Wow, this is inspiring! Now I HAVE to try P90x lol!
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look terrific. I have the P90X but have never started.After looking at you....I think I really need to do this.
    Quite inspirational.
  • c0untingsheep
    c0untingsheep Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Awesome results! This motivates me to push harder.
  • marie_2454
    marie_2454 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congrats! I'm starting p90x next Monday and your pics and stats are really encouraging and inspiring!
  • trishobr
    trishobr Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW! That's awesome!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!