Replies

• mandypooh2103
    mandypooh2103 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    U really look great! Hard work really yields great benefits
  • nikkishai
    nikkishai Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    Well done! I'll be joining you in the P90X winner's circle in 89 days!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    You look awesome.. my friend has P90X and told me I can get it off of her.. I really want to do it now.

You said it was hard at first but got easier.. what kind of exercises/program did you use prior to P90X?
  • doccaroo
    Options
    You look totally awesome. Look forward to hearing/seeing how next round goes.
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look incredible (and younger too) well done!
  • trickyfoxster710
    trickyfoxster710 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    awesome!!!!
  • lorifrost1
    lorifrost1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    That is great!! Now I'm thinking I might need to pick up this workout video... hmm... WAY TO GO! You rocked it.
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    You look incredible (and younger too) well done!

Thanks, my body feels younger for sure!!! ;-)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    You look awesome.. my friend has P90X and told me I can get it off of her.. I really want to do it now.

You said it was hard at first but got easier.. what kind of exercises/program did you use prior to P90X?

Just a little Yoga, walking and some strength training (but not much of this)!!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Well done! I'll be joining you in the P90X winner's circle in 89 days!

Look forward to welcoming you!!! ;-)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    You look soooo awesome... I gave birth 2 months ago by c-section and I'm dying to get my flat tummy back... My fiancé has the p90x but I feel it's too much for now since it was a c-section, but I've been doing my share of workout and diet and nothing seems to do it.. now that I see how great you look I'm going to have to do it. Thank you so much for your post.

Im sure you can do it, just take it easy the 1st few weeks!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! You kick butt!!!
    I admire all your hard work-- You have earned every 2nd glance, whistle and naughty thought that you get. Enjoy your success.

LOL and thank you!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Love seeing "real" people post their results about tv programs!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME, thank you SO much for sharing your story. I was 1 week into my 60 day Insanity program and I re-injured my knee... I am going through some injection therapy and hope to be able to start it again in about 4 weeks! I am SUPER excited and loved week 1, I can't wait to get back into it.

Thx for being an inspiration!

Take care of your knee it will be waiting for you when you are ready!!! Praying for a speedy recovery!!!! ;-)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for all the kind words, you guys make me feel like a million bucks!!! Thanks again!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Fat2FitAmanda
    Options
    that is definitely impressive!! i started it and made it trhrough one month. the second month was sporadic. you're an inspiration!!!
  • gnutrifitness
    gnutrifitness Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look so great!....I'm currently doing classic p90x too, I have got pretty good results, i'm on my 3rd month, but like you said I have skipped some workouts and my diet has not been the best some weeks, but I get back on track as soon as I can...I have gained a lot of muscle, but that's not really what I want, actually I would like to tone but at the same time stay lean, don't know if you understand me:indifferent: , I was wondering if i could include some extra cardio, what do you think about it?....did you add some cardio exercises like jogging, bycicle or any other while you did classic p90x?....Thanks for your photos, you look amazing, and you're such an inspiration!!:wink:
  • tigertchr23
    tigertchr23 Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    Congratulations for making a goal and sticking to it. I have been doing the INSANITY DVDs with my husband. I didn't do any before pictures and I still have 2 weeks to go but my results have been amazing as well. It is hard work and it never gets easier but I love how I look and feel and you just can't put a price on that. Thanks for sharing your story and being a great inspiration! :)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    You look so great!....I'm currently doing classic p90x too, I have got pretty good results, i'm on my 3rd month, but like you said I have skipped some workouts and my diet has not been the best some weeks, but I get back on track as soon as I can...I have gained a lot of muscle, but that's not really what I want, actually I would like to tone but at the same time stay lean, don't know if you understand me:indifferent: , I was wondering if i could include some extra cardio, what do you think about it?....did you add some cardio exercises like jogging, bycicle or any other while you did classic p90x?....Thanks for your photos, you look amazing, and you're such an inspiration!!:wink:

Thanks so much! I did all 91 workouts it just took me about 120days to do it because i work a 12hr shift on Wednesdays and never felt like working out after that!!! As for extra cardio... i did jog a lot while doing this program. Before most workouts i went for a 30min walk/jog... I think that might help you some if you want to give that a try. Keep up the good work!!! :flowerforyou:
  • doo1963
    doo1963 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Your results are amazing. I'm just finishing up my second round of P90X but still don't have the midsection I'd like. Besides the extra cardio did you do extra ab work?
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Your results are amazing. I'm just finishing up my second round of P90X but still don't have the midsection I'd like. Besides the extra cardio did you do extra ab work?

No, just ARX and i didnt do it as much as i should have!!! I think the jogging helped with that the most!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!