My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are great, thank you for posting them. I've been umming and ahhing about trying P90x for a while now. I didn't think I could stick religiously to 6 days a week exercise because of the time commitment and also I didn't want to have to follow the diet. Your comments have been really helpful as it seems you can get results whilst being a bit more flexible. I am happy with my diet and have lost my weight now so am on maintenance calories. What in particular strikes me about your pics is how different people carry their weight differently. I think I look the same size as you (and our measurements are similar) but I am 5'4" 118lbs and 21% body fat, I do weight training so I do have a fair amount of muscle especially on my upper body. When I was younger I was a similar weight to what I am again now but didn't work out and I was definitely smaller. Weird considering the same weight in muscle is supposed to look better than that in fat. Need to improve my abs though and yours look great, think that's inspiration enough in itself. Good luck with round 2 and thanks again :flowerforyou:

Yeah i care alot of weight in my breasts (im a D cup) and butt and thighs!!! I hope to get to about 22-24% body fat if i keep doing what im doing!!! Im sure you can do p90x and i think you will love it!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    seriously?? you look amazing! is this going to kill me, or my motivation to get off my fat *kitten*? i've been going to the gym consistently, and i've noticed a change in my endurance...so my friend gave me the p90x, and i have to admit i haven't even touched it! i'm intimidated! i'm not an athletic person AT ALL! so should i just hold off until i'm more comfortable with being active?

Dont be scared of the X, it is hard in the beginning but it will get easier and you will notice a big difference in your endurace!!! Im sure you can do it, and you can modify most all the exercises!!! Tony says to "do your best and forget the rest" and if you do that i promise you will get through it and love the results!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    FABULOUS! WAY TO GO! I'm about your same size & I'm drooling over your after pics - can't wait to see that when I look in the mirror! :) You're an inspiration!!

Thanks, and im sure you will!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    That's impressive!!! I am currently in Phase 2 of the Lean Program. I have been working out consistently, but not following a meal plan, which is why I just joined MFP b/c I wasn't seeing the results in terms of weight but definitely feel a difference in my body. In addition, I am substituting Biggest Loser Cardio for the Cardio Portion and I often do Cardio instead of yoga as well. I have trouble with that hour and half DVD! But hopefully I can stick with good eating by logging everything in and see the weight drop so the muscle can be seen! I'm currently 5'4 and 165 and hope to get to 143 by Christmas! It was great to see someone with results!

Yoga was one of my favorites, it is hard to give 90mins of your day to it but if you do the results are GREAT!!! Yoga really works every part of your body!!! I didnt use the meal plan that came with p90x i just logged my food on here and stayed within my calories... Im sure if you watch your calories and keep pushing play you will meet your goal!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks everyone for all the wonderful things you have said:flowerforyou: I love having a site like this to keep me motivated!!! Good luck to everyone that is doing or going to do the p90x program, if you stick with it you wont be disappointed!!! :bigsmile:
  • dlrcpa
    dlrcpa Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Awesome muscles!!!
  • Serenifly
    Serenifly Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow! I'm so proud o f you this is amazing results!

I can't wait til I move in April (Moving out of my third floor apartment) and I can start this program!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    You could be in their next infomercial!! Amazing results! :flowerforyou:
  • JohnHein
    Options
    Awesome work! I'm just finishing Week 2 of my second round...4 lbs down, 11 to go!
  • browneyedmom
    Options
    all I can say is WOW! Very impressive. I just started running and want to add a little something different and you have made this look really enticing!
  • chicabean420
    chicabean420 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    WOW. You look fantastic, I can't imagine how awesome you feel!
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look soooo awesome... I gave birth 2 months ago by c-section and I'm dying to get my flat tummy back... My fiancé has the p90x but I feel it's too much for now since it was a c-section, but I've been doing my share of workout and diet and nothing seems to do it.. now that I see how great you look I'm going to have to do it. Thank you so much for your post.
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    HOLY CRAP!!! You kick butt!!!
    I admire all your hard work-- You have earned every 2nd glance, whistle and naughty thought that you get. Enjoy your success.
  • GiGi76
    Options
    You could be in their next infomercial!! Amazing results! :flowerforyou:

Thanks, thats very sweet to say!!!:bigsmile:
  • Extreme30
    Options
    Love seeing "real" people post their results about tv programs!!! YOU LOOK AWESOME, thank you SO much for sharing your story. I was 1 week into my 60 day Insanity program and I re-injured my knee... I am going through some injection therapy and hope to be able to start it again in about 4 weeks! I am SUPER excited and loved week 1, I can't wait to get back into it.

Thx for being an inspiration!
  • Behati
    Options
    Wow! you look like a new, younger person! Congrats
  • prodgersrn
    Options
    Super impressive! Awesome job. :smile:
  • Voncreepy2
    Voncreepy2 Posts: 1,450 Member
    Options
    You are now a butterfly!!!! Awesome!!!!
  • MizzRoni
    Options
    Wow!! That is absolutely amazing! Congrats :)

2220701.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • EmmyBee
    EmmyBee Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Seriously!? WOW! You look great! Hard work definitely pays off!!

Ahhhh inspiration :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!