My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• mable10
    Options
    gigi, you look great! i'm sure you feel like a million bucks! what's next...turbo fire?
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    gigi, you look great! i'm sure you feel like a million bucks! what's next...turbo fire?

Im going to do another round of p90x with some bodyrock.tv mixed in! The hubby is going to get me TF for Christmas so i will start it 1st of the year!
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    wow you LOOK GREAT!!!! those results are amazing! ok, so since p90x says to eat like over 2000 cals, thats crazy!!! how many did you eat? I'm gonna do p90x again, just dont know when, lol.....i got one more month of insanity, then i think i am going to do my own schedule with weight days and cardio (like p90x but my own version) then i want to get TF....so probley wont be for a while. lol.

Great job though you look amazing, my results werent dramatic, i must have been doing something wrong.....but next time around there will be!!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    wow you LOOK GREAT!!!! those results are amazing! ok, so since p90x says to eat like over 2000 cals, thats crazy!!! how many did you eat? I'm gonna do p90x again, just dont know when, lol.....i got one more month of insanity, then i think i am going to do my own schedule with weight days and cardio (like p90x but my own version) then i want to get TF....so probley wont be for a while. lol.

Great job though you look amazing, my results werent dramatic, i must have been doing something wrong.....but next time around there will be!!!!

I tried to keep my calories around 1400 and then i would eat back about half my workout calories (sometimes less)! Im going to do a p90x/bodyrock.tv hybrid this next time... im going to do all 91 workouts but mix in some bodyrock.tv too... so its going to take me a while to do it this time!!! My husband is going to get me TF for Christmas so when i finish this round im going to jump into TF... i cant wait to do it, i hear such great things about it!!!
  • bigred727
    Options
    good job... lookin good...
  • luvz2bfitMOM
    Options
    Wait so 1400 Cals or 1400 plus workout Cals?
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    WOW!! That's really all I can say!! The changes are incredible, and you Earned every ounce of it!!!
  • frankbo25
    frankbo25 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Nice results that is awesome!!!! my wife and I are heading into week 13 now so next Monday we plan on going right into round 2 congrats on your success!!!!
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Ok, I have already commented on how great you look, but I can't help myself, I keep looking at your before and after pics in amazement! I think P90X is totally out of my league right now but maybe one day. Right now I'm doing ChaLean Extreme and it is kicking my rear. I'm really hoping to see some pretty good results from it. It's been pretty hard for me this first week, but I have positive expectations that it will get a little easier, in fact, I feel a little better today, so hopefully once I finish my coffee I'll get with it and build some serious muscle!

Congrats again on your amazing results! and good luck on your next round. I hope you'll post more pics when you finish. You have been such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your pics!!!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!

It is suppose to be 90days (working out 7days a week).... but that is hard to do... i worked out 5-6days a week and it took me closer to 120days to complete it. I did not follow the diet plan, just used MFP to log my food!!!

That is great to hear! I'm doing Power 90 in a similar fashion, so I'm sure it will take me about 120 days. And I'm not following the diet plan, either.

You look FANTASTIC!!! The transformation is amazing! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Ok, I have already commented on how great you look, but I can't help myself, I keep looking at your before and after pics in amazement! I think P90X is totally out of my league right now but maybe one day. Right now I'm doing ChaLean Extreme and it is kicking my rear. I'm really hoping to see some pretty good results from it. It's been pretty hard for me this first week, but I have positive expectations that it will get a little easier, in fact, I feel a little better today, so hopefully once I finish my coffee I'll get with it and build some serious muscle!

Congrats again on your amazing results! and good luck on your next round. I hope you'll post more pics when you finish. You have been such an inspiration! Thank you for sharing your pics!!!

Thanks so much.... im sure you can do p90x, you can modify most all of the exercises until your a little stronger!!! And i will 4 sure post more pics as i get into the program again!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks!!!

It is suppose to be 90days (working out 7days a week).... but that is hard to do... i worked out 5-6days a week and it took me closer to 120days to complete it. I did not follow the diet plan, just used MFP to log my food!!!

That is great to hear! I'm doing Power 90 in a similar fashion, so I'm sure it will take me about 120 days. And I'm not following the diet plan, either.

You look FANTASTIC!!! The transformation is amazing! Congrats to you!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Thank you... a lot of people stay away from p90x because they dont think they will get the results without sticking to it for 90days in a row.... but i love my results and only workout 5-6days a week.... on the days i didnt workout i just took a 20-30min walk to just get a little something it!!!! But like Tony says "Do your best and forget the rest" and thats what i did and im very happy with the results!!!!
  • Frannygrl
    Options
    I'm hinting to my hubby that I'd like P90X for my bday! Now I definitely want it even more! WOW..you look GOOD, girl! I'm inspired!! :)
  • willimh
    willimh Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have been debating on whether I want to try that or not. Looking at your results makes me want to go ahead and try it. You look fabulous. How many times a week do you do the p90x?
  • GiGi76
    Options
    I have been debating on whether I want to try that or not. Looking at your results makes me want to go ahead and try it. You look fabulous. How many times a week do you do the p90x?

I aimed for 5-6 days a week... i finished in 120 some odd days!!!! On the days i didnt do p90x i tried to go for a 20-30min walk!!! Hope this helps!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    I'm hinting to my hubby that I'd like P90X for my bday! Now I definitely want it even more! WOW..you look GOOD, girl! I'm inspired!! :)

You will love it, give it a try!!!:bigsmile:
  • vanzeem
    vanzeem Posts: 107
    Options
    OMG!!! I've been thinking of starting it OCT 1... you TOTALLY just motivated me. GREAT JOB!!!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    OMG!!! I've been thinking of starting it OCT 1... you TOTALLY just motivated me. GREAT JOB!!!!

Thank you, you really should give it a try!!!
  • KarenBorter
    KarenBorter Posts: 1,157 Member
    Options
    Thanks!!!

First of all you look amazing good work! Secondly, someone was asking about the food on the program and I agree with you, you don't need to eat their foods, that's just a way to make extra $$ cuz face it, after you get the DVD's there's no more money to be made. I am glad you posted this.
  • JennS19
    JennS19 Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Wow Gigi!! You look awesome!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!