My P90X Before and After Pics

Options

Replies

• AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    Have you sent your results to Beachbody?? :love: :love: Your results are insane!!! You look so good!! You should definitely be a success story on the website or even in the infomercial!!
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Have you sent your results to Beachbody?? :love: :love: Your results are insane!!! You look so good!! You should definitely be a success story on the website or even in the infomercial!!

Thanks, Im not really sure how to go about doing that!!! i would love to be in an informercial!!! LOL Oh well, one can dream!!! :wink:
  • lkm111
    lkm111 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    What a tranformation! You look great! I may just have to pick up my own set. I have a lot more weight to lose. I'm doing Zumba right now, but I think I need something else to really get me in shape.

Great job!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options
    great job! u look great!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Wow! That is so awesome! We're getting P90X when we get our taxes! You look amazing! I bet you were astounded when you put pics side by side!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I've always seen those infomercials for P90X and it looks good, but you never know if you're getting ripped off.. well you know you you DEFINITELY got RIPPED off.. You look fantastic!! You are an inspiration to everyone! Thank you so much for posting this!
  • ohwhataday
    ohwhataday Posts: 1,398 Member
    Options
    Gah.. I've been intimidated by this for awhile and I've been drooling over wanting to do 30 Day Shred but I live in an apartment building so that is not happening unless I go outside. bahh. I will keep this in mind for the future though, you are definitely an inspiration. Keep up the great work!!!
  • AwMyLoLo
    AwMyLoLo Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options

Thanks, Im not really sure how to go about doing that!!! i would love to be in an informercial!!! LOL Oh well, one can dream!!! :wink:

On Facebook, I "Like" P90X and Tony Horton and they always post success stories on their wall. They also post about becoming a success story. If you're on FB, you could find the P90X page and look thru that or even just get on the Beachbody website and see if you can figure it out there. Seriously, I watch pretty much all the success stories and yours is incredible. OH, also there are a lot of BB coaches on here, maybe one of them knows how to do it. Just sayin... :bigsmile:
  • seamaj01
    Options
    Hey.. just wanted to state that you look great. I have it... haven't tried it yet. Just had a VSG.. and am not yet cleared for lifting weights.. I have another week and a half. Could you tell me what lb weights you used to start and how much weight did you increase?
  • GiGi76
    Options

On Facebook, I "Like" P90X and Tony Horton and they always post success stories on their wall. They also post about becoming a success story. If you're on FB, you could find the P90X page and look thru that or even just get on the Beachbody website and see if you can figure it out there. Seriously, I watch pretty much all the success stories and yours is incredible. OH, also there are a lot of BB coaches on here, maybe one of them knows how to do it. Just sayin... :bigsmile:

Thanks i will check it out!!! ;-)
  • katapple
    katapple Posts: 1,108 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I'm planning on starting Turbo Fire after my half marathon in November. Hoping that will help me shed the last unwanted pounds. This gives me hope that I can do it! I look like your before right now (also 5'3" but 2 c-sections have ruined my belly), can't wait to get started

Congrats, look forward to your 2nd round afters!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks you!!!:flowerforyou:
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Hey.. just wanted to state that you look great. I have it... haven't tried it yet. Just had a VSG.. and am not yet cleared for lifting weights.. I have another week and a half. Could you tell me what lb weights you used to start and how much weight did you increase?

I used 3-10lbs to start then went up to 15-20lbs!!! Hope you get better soon!!! Take care...:flowerforyou:
  • seamaj01
    Options
    Thank you! Well I got it out.. you motivated me to try to do at least what I could. I started the chest and arms. Did as many push ups as I could.. girly though.. didn't want to put the strain on my stomach yet. Used the bands where I could.. like with the pull ups, as Scott is doing the modified pull up with the bands. Got thru that and then did the plyometric video with the kids for the cardio version where I couldn't do the other.
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thank you! Well I got it out.. you motivated me to try to do at least what I could. I started the chest and arms. Did as many push ups as I could.. girly though.. didn't want to put the strain on my stomach yet. Used the bands where I could.. like with the pull ups, as Scott is doing the modified pull up with the bands. Got thru that and then did the plyometric video with the kids for the cardio version where I couldn't do the other.

Im proud of you, like tony says "do your best and forget the rest".... before you know it you will be doing things you never thought you could do!!! Cant wait to hear more and in the meantime "keep pushing play"!!! :wink:
  • Godismyradiance
    Options
    Wow great job. You are my height and have my body type, inspiring!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Wow great job. You are my height and have my body type, inspiring!

Thanks, and you can do it too!!! I never thought i would be loving this and sooo close to my goal but im here and its WONDERFUL!!! ;-)
  • PaisleyLotus
    PaisleyLotus Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! That's all I can say! Other than keep up the inspiring hard work!!!! YOU LOOK FANTASTIC!
  • RunConquerCelebrate
    RunConquerCelebrate Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Wow you look great, thanks for posting the picture you are a motivation, i started p90x this week and yesterday every single bone in my body was hurting and I wanted to stop so bad but after looking at your pictures it motivates me to keep going. Hopefully I can have great results like you did.
  • esthrobl
    Options
    You look amazing!!! SO inspirational! I have the Videos but it hard for me to stick with it! Theres too many push ups it was killing me!! please tell me how you got passed that, did you have an issue with the push ups i just couldnt do that many!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!