• sarahsmall
    sarahsmall Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! That is awesome!

My in laws have P90X and DH borrowed it but it scares me. LOL
  • GiGi76
    GiGi76 Posts: 876 Member
    Options
    Thanks sarahsmall!!! Dont let the X scare u!!! ;-)
  • mykaar74
    Options
    wow great job keep up the great work
  • sydthekyd
    Options
    You GO GIRL! F-a-a-n-n-tastic! Love the pics!
  • Mande_G
    Mande_G Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

Thank you for sharing your results -- this gives me a lot of hope for myself (5'2", 168 lbs, currently on my 2nd round of P90 classic). I DEFINITELY have to get my hands on P90x!

Can't wait to see what results you get after another round! You've already made such awesome progress!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    You look AMAZING!

Thank you for sharing your results -- this gives me a lot of hope for myself (5'2", 168 lbs, currently on my 2nd round of P90 classic). I DEFINITELY have to get my hands on P90x!

Can't wait to see what results you get after another round! You've already made such awesome progress!

Thanks, im really looking forward to stating my second round!!!
  • Daisy80
    Daisy80 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Hi

Great results! You look amazing, I am considering P90X but not too soon. In the next year I think I'll be ready for it.
    I was just wondering what sort of schedule did you follow. You said you worked out 5-6 days a week and it took you 120 days.

Did you just skip a certain workout each week or did you leave out one workout one week and then the next week another one? Or how did you do it?

I wish you all the best for your 2nd round and I am sure the results will be stunning (again)

Daisy
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Lookin' Good!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Hi

Great results! You look amazing, I am considering P90X but not too soon. In the next year I think I'll be ready for it.
    I was just wondering what sort of schedule did you follow. You said you worked out 5-6 days a week and it took you 120 days.

Did you just skip a certain workout each week or did you leave out one workout one week and then the next week another one? Or how did you do it?

I wish you all the best for your 2nd round and I am sure the results will be stunning (again)

Daisy

No i did all 91 workouts thats why it took 120 some odd days skipping a day here and there!!!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    I see! Thanks for the reply. It is great to see that you had such great results! I was worried that if I start doing it that I wouldn't be able to workout everyday and not follow the diet 100% and I knew I would just end up beating myself up about it and worry that I won't get good results. Now after seeing your great results I feel relieved as it seems possible to get results even if you have to miss a workout here and there!

• Loisandrev
    Options
    WOW you have done great ! I love looking at success stories. They keep me going. Thanks :)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    I see! Thanks for the reply. It is great to see that you had such great results! I was worried that if I start doing it that I wouldn't be able to workout everyday and not follow the diet 100% and I knew I would just end up beating myself up about it and worry that I won't get good results. Now after seeing your great results I feel relieved as it seems possible to get results even if you have to miss a workout here and there!

I think as long as you workout 5 days of the 7 (but do all 91 workouts) and log your food on here and stay within calories that you will have GREAT results!!! Im sure YOU CAN DO IT!!!!
  • Daisy80
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! P90X is my goal that I am working towards! And people like you are really the motivation!:flowerforyou:
  • GiGi76
    Options
    Thanks for the encouragement! P90X is my goal that I am working towards! And people like you are really the motivation!:flowerforyou:

Your welcome and thank you!!! :wink:
  • last25
    Options
    OMG! G! You look amazing!! Way to go and thank you for sharing your before and afters. Wow. Everything just slimmed down, from head to toe. I love it! :)

What rotation did you do? Lean, Classic? I know it wasn't doubles :wink: that rotation is INSANE!! Where would one find the time?? Or the energy? :laugh:
  • Ely82010
    Ely82010 Posts: 1,998 Member
    Options
    Good job!!
  • GiGi76
    Options
    OMG! G! You look amazing!! Way to go and thank you for sharing your before and afters. Wow. Everything just slimmed down, from head to toe. I love it! :)

What rotation did you do? Lean, Classic? I know it wasn't doubles :wink: that rotation is INSANE!! Where would one find the time?? Or the energy? :laugh:

No doubles for me.... i did Classic and im going to do it again starting Oct. 4th! :bigsmile:
  • LilynEdensmom
    LilynEdensmom Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    You look great...I've been looking at it but I think I need to get in alittle better shape first before I try it but your pics are inspirational.
  • ktbug1186
    Options
    holy HECK!! Girl, you look AMAZING!!!!!!! :D Is p90x complete torture???? You REALLY have me wanting to try it now! Those abs are amazing! :)
  • GiGi76
    Options
    holy HECK!! Girl, you look AMAZING!!!!!!! :D Is p90x complete torture???? You REALLY have me wanting to try it now! Those abs are amazing! :)

Its hard in the beginning but it gets easier!!! Im sure you can do it!!! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!