If you won the lottery tomorrow...

Options

Replies

• _Loves2Dance_
    Options
    I would buy myself two seats on every airplane not because my *kitten* is too big, but because I just want the extra space to stretch out in.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Im sorry, did you say anything else? lol
  • TLwineguzzler
    TLwineguzzler Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    I'd walk out of this effin job!!!!!!!! :explode:

You beat me to it. If one of us wins we both get to resign. Deal?

Deal!!! x
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    A plane ticket out of here!!
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    BMW M6 Convertible.
  • finallylean
    finallylean Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    First party, then deal with the logistics later!
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    the biggest damned farm with the fewest neighbors around available in the area and then i'd start planning a few houses.
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I would buy a nice house that comes with a huge amount of land, say 250 acres, secure the border of it then fulfill my dream of owning a red panda! I would purchase a zoo license, get a zoology degree, hire keepers and I would purchase 200 Red Pandas. The money would be spent on the perfect habitat and very secure surroundings so they would be safe. I would also look in to a breeding programme with a zoo's help, all paid for ... With that amount of land, I would look in to other animals too but Red Pandas first and foremost!

That is all I want money to do for me!
  • _MG_
    _MG_ Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    duh. hookers and blow.

:tongue:

Came for this. Not leaving disappointed.
  • EddieHaskell97
    EddieHaskell97 Posts: 2,227 Member
    Options
    144917.jpg?itok=lx_MBEox

The new Mooney Ovation 3, and I'd use it to spend every weekend in the Florida Keys.
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    Lawyer up and head to the Caymans
  • rowlandsw
    rowlandsw Posts: 1,166 Member
    Options
    I would buy a nice house that comes with a huge amount of land, say 250 acres, secure the border of it then fulfill my dream of owning a red panda! I would purchase a zoo license, get a zoology degree, hire keepers and I would purchase 200 Red Pandas. The money would be spent on the perfect habitat and very secure surroundings so they would be safe. I would also look in to a breeding programme with a zoo's help, all paid for ... With that amount of land, I would look in to other animals too but Red Pandas first and foremost!

That is all I want money to do for me!

Oddly enough part of the farm land i'd buy would be for my friend's vet office and animal rehab plus any other critters that would end up collected. I haven't gotten to see a real red panda yet. I'd also have a big barn for cats that are rescued and i know my fiance'd have an army of horses lol.
  • Cre8veLifeR
    Cre8veLifeR Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    A house for my sister and her kids. Then my own super freakin awesome gym. And a convertible maserati. And first class tickets to the Seychelles.
  • Follow_me
    Follow_me Posts: 6,120 Member
    Options
    Share it with my friends and family.
  • MissKim78
    MissKim78 Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    I'd do the obvious first....QUIT MY JOB!!! Then pay off all my debt and my Mom's, Brother's and Boyfriend's. Then I would buy a house for myself and my boyfriend and one each for my Mom & Bro along with vehicles for everyone! Next, I would travel with my boyfriend and donate a chunk to The Heart & Stroke Foundation, the NS SPCA and the Canadian Cancer Society. I'd invest a bunch then play with whatever is left. Go shopping, have spa days, buy something pretty! :tongue:

One can only dream.....
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    After hiring a lawyer and adviser, I would take my family on a vacation somewhere together. I would love to have one of those magical moments reunions at Disney. Cheesy, I know, but I love the Magic Kingdom!
    I would buy a cabin in Estes and an ocean front B&B on the Outer Banks
    Take my kids on a shopping spree
    Start checking items off my bucket list
  • Rei1988
    Rei1988 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    I'd buy my mom her dream house with acreage!
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    to those saying they would still work, i say that is selfish.

if you have the money to not work, then you shouldn't. there are people out there that need jobs and you are taking up one that you dont need.

there are plenty of ways to ensure the money doesnt dry up without working and surely there are plenty of things that can keep you occupied.

if you really cant find hobbies to keep you busy (and there wont be any issues with affording them) then go out and volunteer.
  • mobrien0527
    mobrien0527 Posts: 412
    Options
    this may seem weird but I am an Irish dancer so the first purchase I would make would be a new Irish dance dress because those things get really expensive and I want a new one :smile: