Post your before and afters! I'll go first!!

Options

Replies

• chrystyna01
    Options
    I am so amazed and inspired by everyone's success! You all look amazing!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • tesha_chandler
    tesha_chandler Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    (See profile pic) 40 pounds! :)
  • KitKatHartigan
    Options
    I too, have PCOS and insulin resistance - haven't changed weight on the scale in 3 weeks at this point - but with cardio & weights - my body shape has changed drastically! I'm all curvy and ****! :-)
  • clh1951
    clh1951 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • funnybun1
    funnybun1 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Crazy success! completely inspiring and amazing - Cant wait until I can post some pictures of me that I'm proud of
  • saf1040
    saf1040 Posts: 21
    Options
    2a0gqjm.jpg

2.5 months in
  • pierremignon
    pierremignon Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    2nkf2g.jpg

Nearing my 100th pound!
  • Shauna2626
    Shauna2626 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is my first time EVER posting before and afters! I was around 170 in the "before" picture, July 2010.
    The "after" picture was taken about a week ago, at around 130 lbs. I'm about 5 ft 2 inches tall.
    I lost about 45 lbs the first time around, between early 2011 and early 2012. I maintained most of the loss, but I gained a bit back after I stopped counting calories. (I traveled abroad, graduated from college, got my first "real" job, moved in with DH, got married, etc.) I have lost 8 lbs since joining MFP a few months ago, aiming to return to and/or surpass my lowest weight :smile:

2d2hysw.jpg2hqdo5d.jpg
  • cupcakesANDiron
    Options
    OMG YOU ALL LOOK SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! WOW JUST WOW!!!!!!!! You should all be so proud of your accomplishments. This **** aint easy.

Here's mine. I am still a work in progress as I want to decrease my body fat & increase my lean mass.

WhSk5XE.jpg
  • Domineer
    Domineer Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Left pic 170lbs at over 25% bodyfat
    Now 138 lbs 16% bodyfat
    Not at goal yet but by summer I will be

ji0tfk.jpg

You look pretty fit to me. Why not maintain? Is it an endurance issue at this weight or are you focused on the look?
  • wideturn
    wideturn Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Started eating clean in january so that's where my start picture is, and my current picture is with calorie counting, clean eating, and exercise. A little discouraged at this point with the weight gain! I've been the same weight for weeks and all of a sudden I was up 2lbs tonight :/

SW: 138lbs
    CW: 139lbs
    GW: 125lbs

January 2nd 2014
    tumblr_myshakpXqu1qj5cxmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mysh9ttIZ81qj5cxmo1_500.jpg

March 14th 2014
    tumblr_n41xevAPJd1qj5cxmo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_n41xggJ4e41qj5cxmo1_500.jpg
  • rsing557
    rsing557 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Total of 72lbs lost in 10 months. Just over the 12 month mark now and maintaining. I am actually now 148lbs vs the 161 from when that last photo was taken

Transformation_SMALL.jpg

Face-Before-After.jpg
  • cupcakesANDiron
    Options
    I love this thread. It's full of awesome!
  • spacelump
    spacelump Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

Good God!!! What a transformation you've made!!! I am a sucker for a pretty back and yours is gorgeously toned. Great work.
  • beachgrl79
    beachgrl79 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    That is amazing!!! How did you do it? I am determined this time around. Going to be 35 this year and tired of hating my body! Thanks for the motivation!
  • jennalennafur
    jennalennafur Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Love all of these pictures! I wasn't going to work out today, but after browsing this topic I was instantly motivated to go move my butt, thanks!
  • clh1951
    clh1951 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    First time posting a pic....hope it works. Thank you all for the inspiration you give me each and every day.

a4fa017e-de2f-4993-88e4-ad758ef67649_zps55cea6c4.jpg
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    OMG YOU ALL LOOK SO AMAZING!!!!!!!! WOW JUST WOW!!!!!!!! You should all be so proud of your accomplishments. This **** aint easy.

Here's mine. I am still a work in progress as I want to decrease my body fat & increase my lean mass.

WhSk5XE.jpg

That's my buddy right there!!!!

Kelly, you are simply gorgeous and have done such a tremendous job!! I'm so proud of you!! You are such an inspiration, and your dedication is reflected here. You motivate me every day, and MFP would be a wasteland without you...for realz :drinker:
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Awesome job you look so good, it must feel amazing to be one lb away from that goal weight!!
  • MrsATrotta
    MrsATrotta Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    OMG you look soo good, congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!