Post your before and afters! I'll go first!!

Options

Replies

• Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

Holy sweet Jesus lady! Nice work! You look fantastic!
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    There is just so much win in this thread! Everyone is kicking so much booty! Here is my before and current

hDX1UvUl.jpg

waXqAMHl.jpg
  • Emi1974
    Emi1974 Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    You are all such an inspiration to me. I see so much determination, hard work and it gives me hope that i might be able to lose this weight too.
  • samspam1023
    samspam1023 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I don't have a good full-body before picture, but I'm pretty proud of my progress!

Down 5 lbs + building muscle since January. Currently 157lb (5'5", 27 yrs old) I haven't had a stomach this flat since high school!

samabs_zps8e815dab.jpg

Please excuse the mess...it's laundry day!
  • shadow2soul
    shadow2soul Posts: 7,692 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work everyone!! :flowerforyou:

I'll post my progress just for fun. It's a little different then the rest of the pictures in this thread, but I'm pretty proud of it.

2n0u9l.jpg
    **typo on bottom right pic, should say 30 wks not 31wks**

Even though I'm pregnant and can't work towards my goal body right now, I'm extremely happy with how things have gone. In my 30 wk picture, I'm still lighter than I was on June 6, 2013. That makes me extremely happy considering I gained 60lbs when I was pregnant with my son and I only made it to 34 wks. I'm also healthier this time around (no GD, no signs of Preeclampsia, ect...all of which I had with my first) and I contribute a large part of that to the changes I made once I started using MFP.
  • debbiesats
    debbiesats Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Congratulations shadow!!!! Fantastic achievement - a lot of people say ithis is about health, not just looking good and your post brings that home. You're right to be proud x
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Ve1vWMr.jpg?2
  • lynnkieu
    lynnkieu Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

Holy Moly! That is an AMAZING transformation. Well done!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Fiercely_Me Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    mine are also before and currently... still got some booty building to do!

1st pic- before working out
    2nd- 2 months
    3rd- 3.5 months

37584965_7567.jpg

Amazing! You give me hope that I'll get my booty back haha!
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

Now that is absolutely, totally, nucking futs. Amazing job. Well done.

That was my reaction as well! Now that's dedication. Very inspiring :)
  • PghPensFan69
    PghPensFan69 Posts: 2,393 Member
    Options
    These threads rock
  • Fiercely_Me
    Options
    Hey ya'll! i think everyone deserves a chance to show off their hard work no matter how small or how big! I don't care if its one pound! a pound is still a pound! Take pride in the decision to follow and healthy lifestyle and show it off!!!! you deserve it you warriors!!!!
    This is me down 20 pounds..still a ways to go...My starting weight was 160. 1st pic i was 150..second is 140.0 and I''m flexing in second pic so i still have belly flab BUT its better than one year ago and that is all that matters!!!

ce333756-d622-4b94-b5bc-5f6fee1b4ce7_zpsb2be98a5.png

Great job!
  • kmclamb13
    kmclamb13 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Ya'll all look great.Thanks for sharing with the rest of us.
  • BriTyler3
    BriTyler3 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Inspiring watching all you people lose so much weight! I didn't have much to lose so can't really compare.

a6cd98db-6b4d-4069-9e1c-c774e2dd6443_zps87924b33.jpg

Wow! That's amazing!!
  • Corsetopia
    Corsetopia Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

Holy crap woman! You look amazing!
  • des10705
    des10705 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    TOTALLY AMAZING!!!
    Congrats
  • ThePinkPanda
    ThePinkPanda Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    you guys are all super amazing <3 i love these threads, they keep me motivated. I've been a lurker for a while but i think i'm ready to share mine. i don't have many good before photos because i avoided the camera like the plague.

I'm still a work in progress but here it is so far! (i'm 4'10" for reference)

1609905_747345111965611_782341740_n.jpg
  • EightDMB
    EightDMB Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Wow, that is amazing! I bet people don't recognize you. I cannot imagine the amount of work required to make this dramatic of a change: Congratulations!!!
  • klkateri
    klkateri Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    [IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/KLKateri/417880_4847547230619_684467950_n.jpg[ /IMG] Me at my heaviest last year at a Fraternity Formal Spring '13[/img][IMG]http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f131/KLKateri/DSCN0748.jpg[ /IMG] Me somewhat currently... I've lost more since this picture but not enough for the second weight loss picture[/img]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!