Post your before and afters! I'll go first!!

Options

Replies

• JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    290rb0x.jpg

Awesome job. FR sent.
  • JazmineYoli
    Options
    FIXED FOR YOU. You need lower case img [img][/img]
    417880_4847547230619_684467950_n.jpg
    Me at my heaviest last year at a Fraternity Formal Spring '13

DSCN0748.jpg
    Me somewhat currently... I've lost more since this picture but not enough for the second weight loss picture

Great progress.
  • JazmineYoli
    Options
    My pics so far. More body fat to lose.
    5'4"
    HW 215
    CW 140
    ZRGHb4eY5w9GTZiuFqRF_vCPWcbackNDzNgOrfuqd6k=w391-h448-no
  • wduran521
    wduran521 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    way to go!
  • kristixo
    kristixo Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Truly inspiring transformations here. Congrats to all!!
  • kitza101
    kitza101 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing. I love these threads too, they helped me stay on track when I felt like nothing was happening!

Here are mine - with the typical unflattering "before" pic! :P Only it wasn't a "before" pic at the time, it was just me absolutely hating being photographed because I didn't feel good about how I looked. This was the highest weight I know of, I'm 5'9 and was around 97 kg (around 213 pounds).

The "after" was yesterday, trying on a dress for a wedding I'm going to. I've met my original goal of 69 kilograms (152 pounds), but now that I'm here I want to keep eating at a deficit for a while and try to lose a few more kilograms and see what I think about how I look then. Time will tell! It's a work in progress now I guess, for the rest of my life :)

fdztl5.jpg

zm1isw.jpg
  • luadams2
    luadams2 Posts: 122
    Options
    Uh uh. NO way. I took my "before" picture and it's so disgusting. I am going to wait until I reach my goal, and I WILL with everone's support. Then I'm going to post before and after. I can't wait! I am working hard, folks... thanks for the inspiration. I had back to back surgeries, one of which was a hysterectomy (cancer scare) and everyone says you can't lose weight after a hysterectomy... wrong. I have lost 8 lbs. so far.

You all look MARVELOUS and gorgeous. Thanks for the inspiration! I can do it if you can!
  • TheVeganBuddhist
    Options
    msrr.jpg

zjb5.jpg
  • S3r3knitty
    S3r3knitty Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You guys all look amazing. I love these threads too, they helped me stay on track when I felt like nothing was happening!

Here are mine - with the typical unflattering "before" pic! :P Only it wasn't a "before" pic at the time, it was just me absolutely hating being photographed because I didn't feel good about how I looked. This was the highest weight I know of, I'm 5'9 and was around 97 kg (around 213 pounds).

The "after" was yesterday, trying on a dress for a wedding I'm going to. I've met my original goal of 69 kilograms (152 pounds), but now that I'm here I want to keep eating at a deficit for a while and try to lose a few more kilograms and see what I think about how I look then. Time will tell! It's a work in progress now I guess, for the rest of my life :)

fdztl5.jpg

zm1isw.jpg
    Wow You look awesome and flat belly too! I'm 5'9 but you look soo much better at that weight than I did.
  • nehmon
    nehmon Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    all of u are amazing and inspiring.
    Keep the good Work, really glad i'm a pal else i would never get to know such motivation you are providing thru sharing ur storiers.
    R.E.S.P.E.C.T :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • lanana2014
    lanana2014 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Wow, guys! You all deserve medals for hard work and determination! Anyone who ever needed to loose weight knows what I'm talking about! I'm just wondering... how did you guys loose all this weight? Calorie counting and working out or some special diets?
  • nitah1013
    nitah1013 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I dont know the exact starting weight I want to say roughly 240 I'm at 207 now but I've decided to try and really go hard at it this time around......Needed this for motivation....YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!!!!

2301876d-c1be-4ab8-a51f-2e1e640de804_zpsf9e592c6.jpg[/url]
  • karinav89
    karinav89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    sdky1x.jpg

30jmdxc.jpg

2yl37rm.jpg

290rb0x.jpg

WOW!!!you look amazing!! You just gave me my daily dose of motivation!..thanks!!
  • SingingSingleTracker
    SingingSingleTracker Posts: 1,866 Member
    Options
    Inspiring watching all you people lose so much weight! I didn't have much to lose so can't really compare.

a6cd98db-6b4d-4069-9e1c-c774e2dd6443_zps87924b33.jpg

Wow! Stellar trim and sculpt there, my friend. Bravo to you and the discipline it took!!!!

Curious for a timeline on that from the first picture to the last?
  • CassandraBurgos83
    CassandraBurgos83 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    You all look amazing!
  • gidgetboo7
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work my friend
  • RaggedyPond
    RaggedyPond Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • HarleyQuinn26
    HarleyQuinn26 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I'm very glad I happened upon this thread! All of you look amazing and are very inpsiring. I'm just starting out on my weight loss journey but this thread fuels my motiviation to become my own success story!!

Great job to all of you!!! You are all wonderful and amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your before and after pics with us!!!
  • 2013sk
    2013sk Posts: 1,318 Member
    Options
    Left pic 170lbs at over 25% bodyfat
    Now 138 lbs 16% bodyfat
    Not at goal yet but by summer I will be

ji0tfk.jpg

OMG wow you look amazing!!!

Great thread and fantastic work everyone - YOU ALL LOOK AMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAZING !!! : )
  • tracybryson165
    Options
    you look great..
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!