Ladies...Do married men constantly talk to you?

Replies

• DainaLC
    DainaLC Posts: 18,937 Member
    Not really sure why married men would hit on you, you're not really that attractive.
    :noway: :grumble: :noway:
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Not really sure why married men would hit on you, you're not really that attractive.

Q4bI5.gif
  • some_betty
    some_betty Posts: 322 Member
    married women constantly talk to me

Heeey!
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    tumblr_inline_mnwjqcrhs21qz4rgp.png
  • tumblr_inline_mnwjqcrhs21qz4rgp.png

omg... LOL
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    I wouldn't know. I'm a huge jokester and a goofball, and I think it puts most people at ease, not just men. I greet a LOT of people everyday though.
  • s1rens0ng
    s1rens0ng Posts: 127 Member
    aye MEN! they try their luck.. such is life , their are women the same too.
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    I wouldn't know. I'm a huge jokester and a goofball, and I think it puts most people at ease, not just men. I greet a LOT of people everyday though.

But I thought what we had was special!!! :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :brokenheart: :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    aye MEN! they try their luck.. such is life , their are women the same too.

This... this is the true answer......... mankind got to the moon by trying their luck:smile:
  • leighkbayles
    leighkbayles Posts: 40 Member

Q4bI5.gif

I'm pretty grotesque. It must be a fetish thing.
  • leighkbayles
    leighkbayles Posts: 40 Member
    tumblr_inline_mnwjqcrhs21qz4rgp.png

I love you because you posted something from the IT Crowd. One of my all time favorite shows.
  • kmshred
    kmshred Posts: 393 Member
    yup. it doesn't stop either. guess you just gotta learn how to say no mooooo thank you!
  • csontos
    csontos Posts: 76 Member
    hiss and or spit on them
    I just practiced my hiss and my cat got mad at me. Thanks a lot.
  • Galatea_Stone
    Galatea_Stone Posts: 2,037 Member
    It's just boredom. Once they walk away and go about their business, they rarely give it a second thought. Chatting up a pretty girl and then moving on with life is what men do. Just like women flirt with married men and chat them up and then forget them.

Not a big deal.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Not sure. I wish someone could explain why teenage boys have a thing for me. Before that it was like 10-year-olds. I think they just grew up and their generation is into me.
  • Sreneesa
    Sreneesa Posts: 1,170 Member
    If they are married I do not know! LOL

I get from teenager to geriatric!

I aint mad at them! lol
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    It's just boredom. Once they walk away and go about their business, they rarely give it a second thought. Chatting up a pretty girl and then moving on with life is what men do. Just like women flirt with married men and chat them up and then forget them.

Not a big deal.

BS! It's cheating! Talking to any other woman stops at the alter! I barely even talk to my mother anymore . . .
  • leila_bunny
    leila_bunny Posts: 114
    Hmmmm maybe it's because you're…...

"In your twenties, single, and apparently too nice for your own good"
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    married women constantly talk to me

Yep, its gets even crazier when their husband walks up to you and introduces himself.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    If talking to married men is inappropriate I would lose half of my friends. Harmless flirting is a and a great way to blow off some steam and pass the time. I personally don't take it to seriously when they do. :drinker: