Ladies...Do married men constantly talk to you?

Options

Replies

• SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    It's just boredom. Once they walk away and go about their business, they rarely give it a second thought. Chatting up a pretty girl and then moving on with life is what men do. Just like women flirt with married men and chat them up and then forget them.

Not a big deal.

BS! It's cheating! Talking to any other woman stops at the alter! I barely even talk to my mother anymore . . .
  • leila_bunny
    leila_bunny Posts: 114
    Options
    Hmmmm maybe it's because you're…...

"In your twenties, single, and apparently too nice for your own good"
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    married women constantly talk to me

Yep, its gets even crazier when their husband walks up to you and introduces himself.
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    If talking to married men is inappropriate I would lose half of my friends. Harmless flirting is a and a great way to blow off some steam and pass the time. I personally don't take it to seriously when they do. :drinker:
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    It's just boredom. Once they walk away and go about their business, they rarely give it a second thought. Chatting up a pretty girl and then moving on with life is what men do. Just like women flirt with married men and chat them up and then forget them.

Not a big deal.

BS! It's cheating! Talking to any other woman stops at the alter! I barely even talk to my mother anymore . . .

^^^^ It's true. He has no female friends AT ALL.
  • Will_Thrust_For_Candy
    Will_Thrust_For_Candy Posts: 6,109 Member
    Options
    Not really sure why married men would hit on you, you're not really that attractive.

I feel like I should do something with this but I'm just not sure what......
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    I have nothing to add, just want to be 69th post.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Not really sure why married men would hit on you, you're not really that attractive.

this post made my hour

:sick:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    Yeah. Some have been up front about it. Some have hidden it.

But nowadays it's pretty quiet.
  • pseudomuffin
    pseudomuffin Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    I seem to attract wandering eyes a lot from men out with their wives (followed by mega b!tchface from said wives lol) but usually dudes leave me alone because my man is kind of intimidating and we're almost always together in public :laugh:
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Married men and unmarried men talk to me

Also my husband is married and he talks to me all the time.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    married women constantly talk to me

Hi
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    No. Nor married women. ...Nor single women.

finn-sad.png
  • lauraspberry
    lauraspberry Posts: 655 Member
    Options
    Not really. :) idk older men always approach me on online dating sites before when I had an account
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    You mean men talk to women?!!! Weird, so very weird
  • bslaf
    bslaf Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Its simple your a girl, your young and your cute! I wish there was more to it but there ain't
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    You mean men talk to women?!!! Weird, so very weird

I was going to comment along these lines.
  • Dewymorning
    Dewymorning Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    My manager and one of my colleagues are both married men, and they often talk to me.

I also have friends who are married men and they also often talk to me.

I would be a bit offended if a friend of mine stopped talking to me just because he was married.

I guess they don't constantly talk to me. I would hate it if they did. I am an introvert.
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Either the married men you're talking to are picking up on physical signals or word choices from you that make them think they have the green light...or these guys have no class.

oh, so married men who correctly interpret verbal and body language as a green light to take things further with someone outside of their marriage without further discussing with their partner in marriage have all the class? :huh: :noway:
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    No. Nor married women. ...Nor single women.

finn-sad.png

I think we exchanged a few words lately. Oops I'm married. Won't do it again.