Options

Replies

• Just_Bella
    Options
    That I have 6 kids, love metal music, can knit and crochet
  • jenbit
    jenbit Posts: 4,289 Member
    Options
    I'm a huge nerd, while I'm very cynical I do love romantic guestures. I can out argue most men when it comes to football.
  • heylookitsval
    heylookitsval Posts: 1,141 Member
    Options
    I love beer, burgers, baseball, and football.
  • mikes99mail
    mikes99mail Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I cry really easily - TV talent shows, romcom films, pretty much everything... My wife thinks its hilarious.
  • ejbraun
    ejbraun Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    My tattoos. I am a certified Social Worker (not currentlt practicing). I used to be over 300lbs. My current weight. My love of musicals.
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    I was once obese.
  • LisaH628
    LisaH628 Posts: 10
    Options
    That I'm old enough to have a daughter graduating from high school and I have four tattoos (so far)... :)
  • miss_jessiejane
    miss_jessiejane Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    I hate romantic comedies.
  • Ter_Rob
    Ter_Rob Posts: 68
    Options
    @mikes99mail - I'm proud of you. We have something in common. Big men, REAL men do cry. Nothing wrong with it!!
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options
    After this profile pic was taken, the night ended in a huge fight.
  • cyclistphil
    cyclistphil Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm super into Kesha and gold teeth.
  • amylb0822
    amylb0822 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    People always guess me way younger than the 50 years old that I will be this year...

They are also always surprised that I belly dance, am a great shot with pistols, rifles and compound bows and that I at one time had a business as a professional horse trainer and still go on the occasional horse camping trip out in the wilderness...
  • kestrel359
    kestrel359 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Most people are surprised that I rode an elephant in my wedding and I have traveled to China.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    im an alien
  • nickylee76
    nickylee76 Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    After I had my kids I weighed 213 pounds.

That I spent 4 years in the coast Guard at a Search and Rescue/Law Enforcement Station.
  • kenzleysmommy
    kenzleysmommy Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Mine would definitely have to be that my spine is half titanium... I had a major back operation at age 14! :)
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I can check your engine.
  • ROBOTFOOD
    ROBOTFOOD Posts: 5,527 Member
    Options
    ^^^ Same here. Spinal fusion for scoliosis at 14 (10yrs ago). I'm actually having more levels done next month.
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    That love primitive camping
  • _Lovely77_
    _Lovely77_ Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    That I was born and raised country (like nothing around for miles country) rode horses/barrel raced all my life, that I don't talk slow because of it lol, I am very smart, I have a 4.0GPA without really trying, was in the Army. I hate to shop... take me camping, 4wheeling, and/or mud boggin if you want me to have a good time. There's a lot about me and everyone that people wouldn't guess, that's why meeting new people is so fun.