A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    good for you Auto. you survived thru it and I know it's no small feat.

I agree

thank you

I'm a survivor also. You aren't alone. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • _NAUTILUS_
    _NAUTILUS_ Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I have a business named Nauti Buoys marine, I have been stuck as sea for 4 days
  • rosehips60
    rosehips60 Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    i can't wink... or whistle

you can teach yourself to whistle, just be sure to do it alone because you'll kind of silly
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    I am an athiest :)

Not that I wear a crucifix or anything, But I dress fairly conservatively, got married really young, have long hair down to my butt.... and two small kids.

I am pretty crunchy as a parent, and super liberal in my politics. I look like a republican/attract that sort of energy so I just nod along while thinking "I really dont agree with you AT ALL".
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I agree

thank you

I'm a survivor also. You aren't alone. :flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :heart:

i knew i wasn't the only one..wish i was cause i wouldn't wish it on anyone :flowerforyou:
    i'm glad you over came it or just dealing with it
    thank you, i just take it day by day
  • topp35
    topp35 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Ppl would be shocked to know I have 12 tattoos!
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options

I agree

thank you

i knew i wasn't the only one..wish i was cause i wouldn't wish it on anyone :flowerforyou:

Yeah, I know it is sad how much it happens. I have dealt with it for a long time. I'm in a good place. But, sometimes there are still difficult aspects related to recent events in connection with it. But, just keep moving forward and enjoying the present and living my life. I think that having a good present life is the best thing we can do. I know it's not always easy, though. Good for you for speaking out and not holding it in!!
  • melimomTARDIS
    melimomTARDIS Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    *ahem*

people probably wouldnt guess that I model knitwear online. LOL, I cant knit though, I just wear it.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/122555263/hand-knit-wool-ear-warmer-knit-head-wrap?ref=shop_home_active_3
  • ellechim1
    ellechim1 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That I am older than I look (get it a lot),
    I have 3 kids (24, 23, 20) and a grand daughter :),
    I have 7 dogs and love them all, and my house is clean and doesn't smell like dog hehe
    I have rebuilt a 67 Camero from the ground up
  • autotek
    autotek Posts: 66 Member
    Options

I agree

thank you

Yeah, I know it is sad how much it happens. I have dealt with it for a long time. I'm in a good place. But, sometimes there are still difficult aspects related to recent events in connection with it. But, just keep moving forward and enjoying the present and living my life. I think that having a good present life is the best thing we can do. I know it's not always easy, though. Good for you for speaking out and not holding it in!!

thank you 23 years is to long..
    i've wasted over 10 years doing nothing but staying in my room
    i have ptsd and depression and i dont take meds
    so i just go one day at a time
    lifting weights has helped alot cause you can move mountains and forget for a small amount of time
  • doctorsookie
    doctorsookie Posts: 1,084 Member
    Options
    Hmm...
    I am the mother of an 18 year old.
    That I can change a tire and a water pump.
    That I can actually drive a UHaul. (they think I'm too short)
    I lift heavy.
    And one more for the road...i was married, had a kid, and got divorced before I got my drivers license.
  • SarahWrittenThin
    SarahWrittenThin Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I am in a D/s relationship.
  • bheathfit
    bheathfit Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I like Bacon; and some cats...

I am only aware of consuming one of those as a food source...
  • NightLightRaine01
    NightLightRaine01 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I can sing very well, Opera as well.
  • lwagnitz
    lwagnitz Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    I know more about cars than my ex husband.

But that doesn't say much.
  • DiabeticAlien
    DiabeticAlien Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    That I have 9 tattoos, one of which is a full sleeve.
    That I was in the US NAVY.
    That I love romantic comedies.
    That I read 5-7 books each week.
  • MickeyCastello
    Options
    Everyone I meet seems to be surprised, and some focused, on how deep my voice is. You'd be surprised how many times I get "You should be in a barbershop quartet," or "You have a lovely telephone voice."
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I can't sleep Christmas Eve because I'm too excited and I've been known to wake my children up at 3am to open gifts!
  • kethry70
    kethry70 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    That I have a dirty sense of humor.
    That I won a trip to Hollywood to be an extra from Disney world/MGM studios.
    My age.
    I live in a conservative town and am married to a conservative guy so a lot of people have been surprised to discover I'm a flaming liberal.
    That I'm an introvert.
  • ker95texas
    ker95texas Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    Back in 1996/1997, when the internet started getting popular, I was a msn host in the very crazy Lobby chatrooms. I was also active in a 'over 40' friendly chat room where I met my current husband (there were actually three marriages that resulted in that group). Also did a website called Chat 101 that made the msn recommended websites, along with being referred to in a couple of books & Parade magazine.

Although it has been decades since I've indulged, I'm a proponent of legalizing marijuana with the same restrictions as alcohol (plus medicinal use).

Oh - and I'm the one who gets glared at in the c/w bar we go to occasionally for playing reggae (my favorite) or some current music - including hip hop