A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    That I have a tattoo that says "let's *kitten*" scrawled on the inside of my lower lip.
  • anissa333
    anissa333 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    That I am a grandma!!!
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    I played Bass in a punk Band

I can read & write in Korean
  • georgieb23
    georgieb23 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I can reach 46cm past my toes

I was told by my surgeon that I'd never run again 2 years ago. I proved him wrong!!
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    That I am childfree by choice and generally not a fan of spending time with children (especially babies).

No I don't hate them. But there's nothing about me that would suggest that I am hardcore, militant-serious about NEVER becoming a parent ever, never would have dated a parent, and so on...

Same thing with me being agnostic.

I still get don't you miss having children (I'm 53) the answer is still no after 30+ years of answering it (or earlier the you'll change your mind wait and see comment)
    And the same for atheism (though not so much from my group of friends where believing in a religion would set you apart)

I don't hate kids either (and have babysat for friends on occasion) I just don't really want them in my life (once they hit 20 or so then i can handle them for longer periods of time)
  • JoelleAnn78
    JoelleAnn78 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    That I used to weigh 399#

Even when I show people pictures they don't believe it.

ETA: And, I love lima beans :smile:
  • eddiesmith1
    eddiesmith1 Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I played Bass in a punk Band

So did I but I made Sid look like jaco pastorius (which Glen Matlock finds very funny for some reason lol - we had a discussion one night) so i wisely moved on to other artistic pursuits
  • JONZ64
    JONZ64 Posts: 1,280 Member
    Options
    My breastage is a solid 20lbs, every time I go to the doc he tries to convince me to get a reduction. I've had to get breast tissue removed from my armpit a few yrs bk because I guess it migrated over. This happened when before I started putting on weight. Has anyone here had a ultrasound somewhere besides there stomach? tickles like heck man

Yes on my "jewels" I don't remember it tickling BUT I do remember it was a female technician and I kept thinking PLEASE NOT NOW! oh and about baseball:tongue:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    It surprises people that I weigh 270lbs. Apparently I look like I weigh 225, and when I weigh 225 I look like I weigh 180. Gotta love muscle density.
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    That I am a complete goofball

Especially at work because I am usually well dressed, have my "pokerface" on pretty straight, and am articulate.
  • gmoneycole
    gmoneycole Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I'm really not a sauce, I'm a human being!
  • EmbraceTheDarkSide
    EmbraceTheDarkSide Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chicago Cubs fan as well. Seriously.

you dont look like a masochist
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    Most people don't believe I'm 24, they think I'm 14...I got IDed in the mall before because I got a few feet from my fiance. We were looking at one of those jewlery counters(sometimes they have cool stuff to look at) and he was on one side and I was on the other. The mall cop came up and told me people under 18 had to be with a adult and if I wasn't I needed to leave the building. I started laughing my *kitten* off. He asked me what was so funny I told him I was 22 and was there with my fiance. He demanded my ID then felt like a idiot when I gave it to him. At which point my 28 (at the time) year old fiance came around to the otherside. The guy handed me back my ID and walked away without a word lol

I always felt that I looked my age or near it...however when I first moved out into my own place away from my parents during college, I had issues sometimes with neighbors or solicitors refusing to believe it was MY home and not my parents', grandparents', etc. So funny. I remember one situation in particular when I had been on my own for a couple of years and was probably 21-22 and a repairman came from the cable company (I'd called for assistance with my service) and asked if my mom or dad was home. Pretty great moment.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    I'm a Chicago Cubs fan as well. Seriously.

you dont look like a masochist
    yep, cubs fan as well.....there's always next century.....\m/
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    I actually prefer rollerblades to quad skates.
  • Me2FitMe
    Me2FitMe Posts: 1,284 Member
    Options
    The quiet and reserved vibe... totally hides the fun and outgoing side of me. Very few people see it-- close friends mostly :)
  • bassclef19
    bassclef19 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    i don't sing.

i play piano and bass
  • dswolverine
    dswolverine Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    I'm actually pretty nice! Just ignore my *****y resting face :D

You have this problem too?? haha I look like the world's biggest a-hole when i have no expression on my face. It's a shame