A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    That I love plain vegetables (not covered in butter or ranch sauce). Grilled, baked, steamed, or raw. Love em. Eat em every chance I get.
  • CaptJackDaniels
    CaptJackDaniels Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Most don't guess that I have tattoos, curse a lot, and often giggle like a school kid at the slightest innuendo. Apparently I portray the Cub Scout mom role well.

That's what SHE said.
  • ComradeTovarich
    ComradeTovarich Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    What are a couple things everyone is shocked to find out about you?

For me its that I have a CHL and a Motorcycle License. And that I kicked butt on two Boy Scout high adventures.

What do you usually carry?

You might not guess from my appearance, but I very much enjoy the presence of small, fuzzy mammals such as rabbits and guinea pigs.
  • TheBadToe
    TheBadToe Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Me and my 2 year old argue over which cartoons we want to watch... I like uncle grandpa and she likes spongebob.
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    What are a couple things everyone is shocked to find out about you?

For me its that I have a CHL and a Motorcycle License. And that I kicked butt on two Boy Scout high adventures.

you're from texas.. not surprised

(marry me :flowerforyou: )
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 year old. He's often mistaken for my brother or my boyfriend.
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I was a jet engine mechanic in the Air Force. I also am an ASE master tech.

I can also lift a stretcher with a patient onboard, and put that stretcher into the ambulance. (Apparently, this is the oddest of them all, as I am only 5' tall, and firefighters look like they got hit by a bus when they see it).

I had a VERY wild past. (blame the Air Force).

I'm not a natural redhead (though I should have been).
  • Mia_RagazzaTosta
    Mia_RagazzaTosta Posts: 4,885 Member
    Options
    How much I weigh and how old my kids are.
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    Cheers to the other non-religious CFBC-er...I know we're out there but always nice to know...

I see another person said "That's how I felt until I had two kids". No offense but nope...I would NEVER see a pregnancy through to term. That's how militant-serious, hardcore we're talking here, folks.
  • CaptJackDaniels
    CaptJackDaniels Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Cheers to the other non-religious CFBC-er...I know we're out there but always nice to know...

I see another person said "That's how I felt until I had two kids". No offense but nope...I would NEVER see a pregnancy through to term. That's how militant-serious, hardcore we're talking here, folks.

No really. Now that I have two, I am militant-serious... right there with you.
  • Cindy311
    Cindy311 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    My favorite band is Type-O-Negative :smile:
  • JulieGirl58
    JulieGirl58 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    That I am an award winning newspaper reporter (I now work as an accountant), that I carry a gun, pepper spray and a switchblade nearly always, and that I was kidnapped and lived to tell about it.
  • manny1991
    manny1991 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    That I love hardcore music.
    That my husband is twice my age.
    That I never finished high school.
    That I love carpentry and construction.
  • lisalsd1
    lisalsd1 Posts: 1,521 Member
    Options
    At 14 years old, I weighed almost 200lbs. I'm 34 now and a size 4. I have to show people pictures to prove it.
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    SUGARBABY AND SUMMERTIME, come on...come onnnnn!

That I am 65 and great grandmother
  • stillnot2late
    stillnot2late Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That I am childfree by choice and generally not a fan of spending time with children (especially babies).

No I don't hate them. But there's nothing about me that would suggest that I am hardcore, militant-serious about NEVER becoming a parent ever, never would have dated a parent, and so on...

Same thing with me being agnostic.

You go girl!! People should always do the right thing for their lives. Some of them don't have the courage.
  • FindingAmy77
    FindingAmy77 Posts: 1,266 Member
    Options
    the fact that I have a 21 year old son. When we go places together, we get that stupid comment all the time "that cant be your son" lol oh yes, I have the weight and the stretchmarks to prove it folks. :drinker:
  • Spaghetti_Bender
    Spaghetti_Bender Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    That I weigh 235 lbs.
  • SugaryLynx
    SugaryLynx Posts: 2,640 Member
    Options
    I hate the texture of popsicle sticks and the word moist
  • becky10rp
    becky10rp Posts: 573 Member
    Options
    I am very political - have marched in over a dozen anti war marches in Washington D.C.- and have done just as many Women's Choice marches and pro-same-sex marriage marches.

I have a hard time tolerating ignorance -

And I think EVERYONE has the right to love and get married!