A few things no one would guess by your appearance

Options

Replies

• SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    SUGARBABY AND SUMMERTIME, come on...come onnnnn!

That I am 65 and great grandmother

WOW! I wanna be YOU.
  • Cudleigh
    Cudleigh Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Apparently I look shy. This makes me giggle.

I tend to be very very sarcastic (to the point where some people actually think I'm an idiot).
    I'm naturally a blonde, which no one ever believes. Ever.
    I hate chocolate.

I could go on, but those are the most popular ones I get.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My age. That I drink scotch and smoke cigars. Oddly- that I'm American. That I've basically been athletic my whole life (on and off).
    And that I'm an artist and have sold work.
  • 19TaraLynn84
    19TaraLynn84 Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    That I am almost 30. And that the 4 kids I take everywhere with me are mine. (I get the "Are they ALL yours?" question all the time!)
  • jelie3110
    jelie3110 Posts: 433
    Options
    That I have a 19 year old and that i was born and raise in sweden (no accent at all:)
  • srr728
    srr728 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Another Child free and single agnostic here!!

I was widowed at 32.
  • FrozenSongBird
    FrozenSongBird Posts: 3,892 Member
    Options
    Most people think I am in my mid 20's...Good genetics I guess =) ....I sing pretty good, I have gotten to sing the National Anthem at some of the Alaska Aces games this year.. I compete in almost every singing competition or karaoke contest I hear about. I love country music...
    I am part Alaska Native (Aleut).
  • stephross88
    stephross88 Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    No one ever asked me out in high school, not even once.
  • crimsonandclovers
    Options
    my biggest area of knowledge is technology & am obsessed with my car! :)
  • SummerRain43
    Options
    most people never believe that I used to weigh about 200lb

that I will be 44 years old in may

that I used to sing First Soprano in a Renaissance Choir

that my favourite sport to watch is Rugby......go All Blacks!!!

that my favourite kind of movies are action flicks.....the more guns and explosions, the better.....i.e. The Expendables!!!!lol
  • rubyredargyle
    Options
    That even though I'm a larger girl, I love to camp and I lived in a tent for a whole year.
    Apparently people can't wrap their head around the fact that someone who's fat might /like/ the outdoors.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    I have a 6-year-old son with autism who is non-verbal. I live in Missouri lol.
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I party like a rock star!
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I'm a death metal fan. There are very few things in life that I love better than jumping into a mosh pit.
  • amaysngrace
    amaysngrace Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    That I am childfree by choice and generally not a fan of spending time with children (especially babies).

No I don't hate them. But there's nothing about me that would suggest that I am hardcore, militant-serious about NEVER becoming a parent ever, never would have dated a parent, and so on...

That's how I felt... and then I had two of my own. However, as much as I love my kids, I still shy away when someone tries to hand me a baby, saying, "Isn't he/she/it cute?" I try not to respond, "I like puppies."

ETA: MY kids.... just my kids. :happy:

Me too. I was not going to have any kids, then at the age of 28, I had my only child. I only have patience and tolerance for my child, nobody else's lol.
  • spikrgrl503
    spikrgrl503 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    That I'm a graduate student in genetics. I've been told by quite a few people that my boobs are too big for me to have brains too...

:\
  • icyeyes317
    icyeyes317 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    That I'm a graduate student in genetics. I've been told by quite a few people that my boobs are too big for me to have brains too...

:\

You are not the only one to have been told this. I have, and so has my sister, who is a MENSA member. Ridiculous.
  • dgeorgiadis
    dgeorgiadis Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    That I had an addiction to pain pills for years after I had an accident and I have been clean for almost 2 years and I am in the medical field.
  • eric_sg61
    eric_sg61 Posts: 2,925 Member
    Options
    That I have a sense of humor, I was a skinny guitar playing hippy in high school, I am deep and I am a philosophizer. and I get very emotional when listening to certain music